Product Filter & Search Bar

Smart search bar & Collection filter. From $5/mo. Easy install

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Heavenlynest

I recently discovered this app and absolutely love the features it has to offer our online store! I cannot say enough about the customer service I have received. Nikita was so fast and quick to reply with the work being complete I was blown away! I highly recommend this app and company. They're the best!

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Great app. Contacted the developers for help and they were quick to respond. Its early days but we are hoping that the app will drive more traffic to the site as it has made our site much more user friendly.

Bright Swan

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am REALLY happy with this app! I have over 4000 items within the store, and Shopify doesn't make it super easy when you have over 200 collections to easily search and filter what you are looking for. This app is worth it's weight in gold. AMAZING!!!!

Rehab and Mobility

Time spent using app 17 minutes

This is the first Search app I've installed that's worked out of the box, without breaking the theme, simply not working, or providing WAY too much functionality that the search simply becomes annoying to use. This app provides instant search, search suggestion, the option to increase/decrease the size of the search (twofold/one fold) which more expensive apps either couldn't do, or made it difficult to do. Thanks guys. Appreciate the refined, simple design versus other bloated search apps.

Luxe Adult Products

Location Australia

Such an amazing app! Nikita is super helpful. Would highly recommend. I haven't found another app or developer that has been as helpful.

Supps Central

Absolutely amazing. does exactly what you need and just works. Simple to setup and easy to operate.

thebasicshop.no

Location Norway

We use the app as filters only, and it works perfectly! The integration wasnt a problem at all, cause we got help from the team for the onboarding. Everything went smooth and we are superhappy!

CyclingUpgrades.com

I love this filter and smart search app! Simple but effective. Uses my theme and allows for filtering by metafields (with some help from the developer team). Smartsearch completion is a nice addition and the ability to promot within the search bar is even better. Highly recommend giving it a try!

Incredible Kids Activities

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I love the backend of this app - it is so professional and flexible. It provided useful tips to help with the setup.

Learning Cupboard

Location Australia

Easy to install and use. Perfect as a replacement for Shopify themes that don't support product filters. Great customer support as well :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18