Carbon‑Neutral Shipping

Carbon‑Neutral Shipping | Reviews

by Cloverly

Add sustainable shipping options for your cart.

S. Howell Studios

This app is fantastic. Choose whether you want to give your customers the option to offset their shipment or have your business pay. The setup video is understandable and walks you through getting the app integrated. And support is amazing. They were there to help promptly get the app in my side cart and change the look to a minimalist design. Highly recommend.

SHAI Collective

I am inspired that a company like Cloverly exists. Grateful to have this solution for our customers. The set up was a breeze (Cloverly was so helpful when I reached out for support).

Tranquility ~

Great App ! AMAZING customer support!!! Not only customized the app to match my sites colors but ensured everything worked 100% and provided screenshots from my own site to show its working and how it works! !!

Shahla Karimi

Perfect and easy way to be a more "green" company + super helpful dev team that installed the app for me :-)

Empty Bin Zero Waste

I am not tech savvy but Cloverly set up my account and let me customize the integrated app! I am impressed with their patience with me and am looking forward to offering carbon offsets for my customers and our planet!
Thanks Cloverly!

One Two Terra

Cloverly's customer service is exceptional. They helped me with the initial set up when I couldn't figure something out. I've always loved the purpose behind the app, so naturally I fell in love with it instantly. Would recommend to anyone!

Simply Straws

Love Cloverly! The team set everything up initial and then help us work through any bugs that have come up. We love working with them.
We have about 25% of our customers selecting it without any additional charges to us and we expect that rate to keep climbing! Our customers love it!

Duckfeet USA

We have been using Cloverly for about nine months. The customization abilities are the best of any app we have in that you can customize HTML and CSS, and there is a test-mode via a URL flag, which was really helpful. Customer support is great.

We would like to see:

• reporting abilities (though Shopify's own reporting tool can cover a lot of it);
• improved customization functionality (like points below);
• fixed-width font in the customization code boxes;
• dynamically updating previews to code snippets;
• customization starter-templates or documentation for popular themes; and
• the back-end to use the Shopify design language.

Maybe just a "developer" option where everything is controlled with a single Liquid snippet would be nice, which would also help with version control.

We use Cloverly in addition to Shopify's Offset app and recommend them both to everyone.

Esembly

Our experience with Cloverly has been such ease. Installation was quick and any time we've had questions they were quickly responsive.

Kinfield

I can't say enough good things about Cloverly. Their team made the integration quick and easy for us, even jumping in to build it for us when we mentioned a custom design request, and they've been incredibly responsive and helpful with ongoing questions. Customers love it too because it makes it easy for them to go green for just pennies. We looked at a few carbon offset options, and I'm so glad we went with Cloverly.