Carbon‑Neutral Shipping

Carbon‑Neutral Shipping | Reviews

by Cloverly

Add sustainable shipping options for your cart.

Sun & Swell Foods

To us installing Cloverly is a no brainer - super easy to set up (with the help of the Cloverly team - who will do it for you!). I love how you can either choose to cover the cost of greening your shipment, or ask customers to pay for it - and it's easy to go back and forth between the two options. I don't know why we didn't set this up sooner!

Cityhome

Super straightforward to set up and the Cloverly team is extremely responsive and easy to work with. We were offsetting prior to using Cloverly so their product is saving us a lot of time and effort. Thank you!

Wildfire

I had trouble installing it on my own but the Cloverly team did a great job and answered very quickly!

Stash Tea

Perfect for our customers and for the world! Easy implementation, extremely helpful customer service, and very responsive technical support.

Botanik

Love what Cloverly is doing. The app is easy to install and their customer service team is top notch!

thewavv Merch Store

Easy implementation, great functionality, and excellent customer service. Definitely recommend this app.

1 2 3 5 Next