Carbon‑Neutral Shipping

Carbon‑Neutral Shipping

by Cloverly

Add sustainable shipping options for your cart.

Fleur & Bee

This app is a great way to offer your customers the option to pay a small additional fee to offset the carbon emissions associated with shipping their order. Also, Cloverly's customer support is AWESOME. If you have any questions about the offsets, customization, installation, troubleshooting, etc., their team gets back to you quickly and they are super helpful. (Thanks Lydia!)

Alare

It is a wonderful app. More so, the team was so helpful and responsive when I had some trouble implementing it onto my website. Great app, great team, and for a great cause. I highly recommend it.

Weston

We'd been wanting to address shipping emissions but didn't have a good solution until Cloverly came along! It was super easy to set up and implement. Once it's running, it takes zero effort to keep going. They were also super willing to work with us on some technical problems we created when we moved to a new warehouse/inventory system. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to offer sustainable shipping!

KraveBeauty

After researching carbon offset apps, we decided Cloverly was the best platform out there, even better than Shopify’s product. Integration is quick and easy, but more importantly their support is amazing (thank you, Lydia!!). They’re happy to set things up for you and help with customizations! Customers love that they can green their shipments and get more transparency into how their offset will help, and we’re amazed by the amount of people who do so each day!

S. Howell Studios

This app is fantastic. Choose whether you want to give your customers the option to offset their shipment or have your business pay. The setup video is understandable and walks you through getting the app integrated. And support is amazing. They were there to help promptly get the app in my side cart and change the look to a minimalist design. Highly recommend.

SHAI Collective

I am inspired that a company like Cloverly exists. Grateful to have this solution for our customers. The set up was a breeze (Cloverly was so helpful when I reached out for support).

Tranquility ~

Great App ! AMAZING customer support!!! Not only customized the app to match my sites colors but ensured everything worked 100% and provided screenshots from my own site to show its working and how it works! !!

Shahla Karimi

Perfect and easy way to be a more "green" company + super helpful dev team that installed the app for me :-)

Empty Bin Zero Waste

I am not tech savvy but Cloverly set up my account and let me customize the integrated app! I am impressed with their patience with me and am looking forward to offering carbon offsets for my customers and our planet!
Thanks Cloverly!

One Two Terra

Cloverly's customer service is exceptional. They helped me with the initial set up when I couldn't figure something out. I've always loved the purpose behind the app, so naturally I fell in love with it instantly. Would recommend to anyone!

Previous 1