Carbon‑Neutral Shipping

Carbon‑Neutral Shipping

by Cloverly

Add sustainable shipping options for your cart.

Tactile Craftworks

I've been very impressed with this app, and even more impressed with their customer service team. Any questions I had were met with quick responses and action. Thank you for creating something that helps us all make a small difference!

Waisa Mama Organic Beverage Co.

This is a fantastic app that is run by a really great team. I love that their pricing structure allows the store to decide to automatically pay for the off-setting or leave it as an option for the customer during check-out. I had a bit of difficulty setting up the app, but the Cloverly team took over and got it functioning within a few days for free.

Harper Coats

Not only is this app a low-cost, low-effort way to offset our carbon footprint and show our customers that we believe in increasing our sustainability efforts in many areas, I've also had some incredible customer support throughout my experience. Lydia specifically has walked me through every step and the team that she works with her has done all the heavy lifting. I'd give this app fifty stars if I could - I think it's the best Shopify app I have ever used.

Storm Creek

Brilliant concept, outstanding mission and purpose, could not have been easier to work with. Very happy to have this option on our site!

Fleur & Bee

This app is a great way to offer your customers the option to pay a small additional fee to offset the carbon emissions associated with shipping their order. Also, Cloverly's customer support is AWESOME. If you have any questions about the offsets, customization, installation, troubleshooting, etc., their team gets back to you quickly and they are super helpful. (Thanks Lydia!)

Alare

It is a wonderful app. More so, the team was so helpful and responsive when I had some trouble implementing it onto my website. Great app, great team, and for a great cause. I highly recommend it.

Weston

We'd been wanting to address shipping emissions but didn't have a good solution until Cloverly came along! It was super easy to set up and implement. Once it's running, it takes zero effort to keep going. They were also super willing to work with us on some technical problems we created when we moved to a new warehouse/inventory system. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to offer sustainable shipping!

KraveBeauty

After researching carbon offset apps, we decided Cloverly was the best platform out there, even better than Shopify’s product. Integration is quick and easy, but more importantly their support is amazing (thank you, Lydia!!). They’re happy to set things up for you and help with customizations! Customers love that they can green their shipments and get more transparency into how their offset will help, and we’re amazed by the amount of people who do so each day!

S. Howell Studios

This app is fantastic. Choose whether you want to give your customers the option to offset their shipment or have your business pay. The setup video is understandable and walks you through getting the app integrated. And support is amazing. They were there to help promptly get the app in my side cart and change the look to a minimalist design. Highly recommend.

SHAI Collective

I am inspired that a company like Cloverly exists. Grateful to have this solution for our customers. The set up was a breeze (Cloverly was so helpful when I reached out for support).

Previous 1 3