Clyde | Warranty Platform

Clyde | Warranty Platform | Reviews

by Clyde

Everything you need to make revenue on the sale of warranties.

Canine's World

They not accepting new accounts for 60 months something i didn't heard until I contacted support. I literally had this app for a while and nothing showing on my products still. Im sure 6 months for me already pass.

February 16, 2021

At Clyde, we take feedback very seriously. Clyde has invested improvements to ensure we provide efficient access to our team and proactive support. All merchants now receive a personal follow-up from our Sales team within 1 business day after installation of our application to ensure eligibility and coverage compatibility. Have a question? Contact support@joinclyde.com today.

JettyGemTrust

they aren't accepting new accounts for 6 months. Something they don't tell you unless you reach out to the support team after wasting hours of your time trying to install and integrate the app.

February 16, 2021

At Clyde, we take feedback very seriously. Clyde has invested improvements to ensure we provide efficient access to our team and proactive support. All merchants now receive a personal follow-up from our Sales team within 1 business day after installation of our application to ensure eligibility and coverage compatibility. Have a question? Contact support@joinclyde.com.

Carbon Fiber 365

They don't provide a UI to directly download invoices for bookkeeping.
my emails for invoices ended up ignored without answers.
I ended up removing the app since I can't continue with this low-quality support.

October 28, 2019

At Clyde, we take feedback very seriously. Clyde has invested improvements to ensure we provide efficient access to support agents by contacting support@joinclyde.com, with a SLA response of 1 business day. Our product is constantly evolving, and we now enable our retailers to automatically access their Invoices and Reconciliation files directly through our Dashboard.