Clyde | Warranty Platform

Everything you need to make revenue on the sale of warranties.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Eagle Eyes Optics

Time spent using app About 2 years

***Update review - thank you for working things out. Highly recommended app for protection plan - good user-friendly interface.

January 24, 2022

Hi Eagle Eyes, Our sincere apologies for the delay. The person you were working with is no longer with Clyde, and we are sorry to hear that his auto-email didn't work. I see that you reached out to our Merchant Support team and they were able to help you out right away, and then you had a call with Mia to discuss roadmaps. As we've expanded our support team, the best way to get in touch with us is support@joinclyde.com — we've got a quick turnaround with an SLA of 4 business hours!

GravityDock

I really wanted to offer extended warranty for my products. Unfortunately, it was not a match made in heaven. Given my lower price point for the niche and focusing only on mobile audience market, as soon as I launched, my conversion dropped completely and upon deleting the product, the sales picked up again. YMMV. Personally, I always purchase these warranties and benefited from it. But my target audience see otherwise.