CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

NoirPro

They make you pay 99 USD per month to send a limited amount of emails. And they don't have a button to cancel it worst app, not transparent charging back. thanks

SpyEmporium.com

I upgraded to Pro paid $250 and their "Custom" email template feature is a hook and crook scam. You cant customize crap. paid a fiverr designer for nothing. paid 250 for nothing. GIVE ME MY REFUND!

GNA Salon Services

Unless you are a coder do not choose this app. There are very few videos or how-to instructionals that work for this product. The only help is via email and you can get approximately 2 responses per day. If I could get it set up properly it would probably be amazing.

paw pals shop

trying to get hold of support but no one is coming back - i need to cancel - for an average email list - its over £100 - ridiculous

Best Vitamin Supplements

The email builder, recipes, and pre-built copy is the best I've seen. I had several others in the past and this one blows them out of the water. Support great too. Keep up the great work guys!

HedCandie Virgin Hair Company

Very easy to navigate and understand. i just started using and have already had customers subscribe to my email list. im excited

Nurture Digital

I use CM Commerce on all 5 of my websites and it's the only email system I recommend to clients. It's powerful and just keeps getting better and better.

Camila Riley

I'm starting to test CM Commerce and so far so good. Affordable pricing with a lot of features to generate more sales through email marketing. Highly recommended to increase AOV value of each prospect / customer from your store.

Rounded Edge Store

A real lifesaver when it comes to managing email campaigns and your store. It's so easy to use it feels like I have another member on the team helping out. It pays for itself so quickly.

romptastic

I used this app to help me do an abandoned cart email campaign. I really like how it does allow me to set up so that my customers would receive a discount coupon after they purchase a product. I would recommend it. It would be nice if it did my website set up automatically for their customer service could have been better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103