Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Putnams

Great app, a basic must have app for any shopify store. A****
Putnams.co.uk (Health Care Store)

Trueborn Online shopping Mall

the app is really awesome, its perfect, i recommends it for all online store owners

Just Aquarium Stuff

Great app! It does provide a great medium to continue the customer's relationship. Recently installed,will share a detailed review a few months down the line.

Lil' Sprout Greetings

LOVE this app! The receipts are so much easier to read and understand vs. the generic Shopify receipts. The app is also very easy to use and I love the option to customize the generic Shopify receipt into a Receiptful-styled thank you note to the client so that they're not receiving the plain Shopify verison.

MissThing

Great Product! Easy to install and easy to use. Its made a MASSIVE difference in the way I display / send my receipts. Having your brand design and experience consistent is very important and Receiptful helps extend that into the receipts

Doki Doki Desu

A little disappointing that it can't take over the order confirmation receipt, entirely, but not a fault of Receiptful. We use that page as a Thank You, Please like us on Facebook e-mail, anyway. Great app, overall!

Twisted Leather Bags

Easy to install and setup. Very nice

P-Caliber Electronics

I have not actually used it with a customer yet, but I love the app. I know it will work out well for my business.

Kipfashion

This is an awesome app, easy to use and clean design. With better response from clients after purchase.

LUCKY TWIN

Good design. Looks professional. Easy to use. It's awesome that it's free. That's why I'm keeping this app for my business! Definitely would recommend it.

The only thing that could be an issue is, your customer will receive 2 Order confirmations, instead of one from Receiptful only. That's because Shopify doesn't allow automatic notifications to be deactivated on your shop.

You can turn around this by changing the text of your Shopify "Order confirmation" into a "Thank you" message instead.