Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Doki Doki Desu

A little disappointing that it can't take over the order confirmation receipt, entirely, but not a fault of Receiptful. We use that page as a Thank You, Please like us on Facebook e-mail, anyway. Great app, overall!

Twisted Leather Bags

Easy to install and setup. Very nice

P-Caliber Electronics

I have not actually used it with a customer yet, but I love the app. I know it will work out well for my business.

Kipfashion

This is an awesome app, easy to use and clean design. With better response from clients after purchase.

LUCKY TWIN

Good design. Looks professional. Easy to use. It's awesome that it's free. That's why I'm keeping this app for my business! Definitely would recommend it.

The only thing that could be an issue is, your customer will receive 2 Order confirmations, instead of one from Receiptful only. That's because Shopify doesn't allow automatic notifications to be deactivated on your shop.

You can turn around this by changing the text of your Shopify "Order confirmation" into a "Thank you" message instead.

ScrappyDew

Pros
I do like this service. It's free (for now). But they have to make money somehow... I do see them charging I just don't know how much.

They just came out with a new version expanding the way the templates can be customized.

The extra hooks that they give you ( recommended products and offering custom discounts)

Sure beats the plain text emails that shopify gives you.

User interface is great.

Support email and docs is great.

Cons
Using this service will result in the users getting a double email. (It's out of their control) as shopify won't allow you to stop their order notification. Support docs of this app will provide a workaround.

I'm not too much a fan of attachments going out in emails. They email a PDF invoice. I would much prefer a link. They say this may be a feature they add.

Conclusion: I'm going to continue to use it. I will wait for the price point to come out and make my decision from there.

LOCAL FIXTURE

Brilliant idea, execution, and user experience. They did a phenomenal job with Receiptful and the new version is even better!

The Sweet Box

Exceptional app and one of my trusted few. Very easy to use and implement. AAA service too. I do hope Shopify allows them to turn off the standard order confirmation so that the only document customers get is the Receiptful receipt.

Hilltop Cloud

Great app, but in this day and age of email inbox's bulging at the seams with unwanted messages I'm not about to send the equivalent of 2 emails confirming a purchase to my customers.
For me, as a consumer, nothing is a bigger turn off than a company sending me too many emails that I then have to sift through to find the important ones.
As a result, even though I love the design of the email the app generates, I've had to turn it off.
Look forward to getting it back once I can switch off the Shopify automatic email confirmation.

Service Management Software, Electrical Certification Software, NICEIC, Clik Service, NICEIC | Clik

Super easy to set up, fast reply to my support questions, receipts look great - wish I'd known about this app soon!
April