CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

mosquitofree.org

I was very confused at first, but conversio went straight into my code and fixed my store for me! I didn't have to do any work after that.

Shop Zelda

Conversio completely changed my marketing game! As a small business owner opening my first ever online shop, the most confusing (and time-consuming) concept to me was email marketing. I tried a handful of different ESPs and none were worth my money until I discovered Conversio. I have received so many compliments on the look of my new emails, and after 1 month I am already seeing an ROI. If you're looking to begin email marketing and wanting a personalized, modern look, Conversio is the way to go!

Print Your Mind 3D

The app isn't bad but it isn't great. I have been using them for quite some time now and stayed with them as they changed their name and started increasing their prices. I was not getting enough value for the price it costs so I decided to find an alternative.

FreeBurritoBlanket

Very rude support, I asked them to use my mail list because people who have Abandoned Cart also checked "Receiver Promotion Offer" I got an answer from them that the Checkmark is not strong. I don't know how "strong" the checkmark should be, next email I received that they are going to delete my account, which I found very dangerous and rude. So sad I had a good opinion about them. Very disappointed. Do not use them because whatever they don't like they may delete you or lock your functions.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and I’m terribly sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We’ve reviewed your support tickets from last Friday and replied directly, and wanted to also reply here to further clarify the situation.

We'd like to note that no way did we threaten to cancel your account for you. You said “I lost the point use Conversio for my Marketing needs.” at which point we let you know how you could cancel if you wanted to (by deleting the app from Shopify). We apologize if this wasn’t clear, as we in no way intended to convey that we were going to cancel on your behalf. Your Conversio account has remained active.

Your initial ticket, where you mentioned no longer finding value in the platform, was concerning sending additional marketing email campaigns to people who had abandoned a cart with you but who had not officially opted into receive email marketing. This type of email campaign would be considered spam, because the individuals who have abandoned a cart, and never completed the purchase did not explicitly opt in to receive email marketing from you. Sending emails to people who haven’t consented to receiving them is against various email regulations and laws, and can also have a very negative impact on your sending reputation.

We’re more than happy to work with you on sending emails to your subscribers, and to further help you to optimize your account. You’re always welcome to reach out to our team directly at help@conversio.com

Vroom Jockey LLC

We switched to Conversio after Mailchimp stopped integrating with Shopify. Although it wasn't one of the suggested options for switching services, I was informed of Conversio by someone in the "biz" of email marketing and consulting. We couldn't be happier with Conversio! Although there are no free plans, the price is minimal and the interface has been much better than Mailchimp in just about every way. I wish we used Conversio from the beginning of our online journey - but now that we have it, we won't be switching. The integration with Shopify was seamless and the available features are well worth the subscription.

Budz Butter

When MailChimp no longer integrated with our Shopify store, we switched to Conversio. So far, it's been great! A great feature is that it is charged by the number of REAL customers you have - not just how many email subscribers are listed. Still in the testing phase and figuring out how to create our emails, but so far so good!

Burke Avenue by Craig the Barber

I am in the process of fully integrating this app and I am really enjoying how helpful it is with helping me to create a really good marketing funnel. I have been working on ways to make my customer interaction much more efficient and I think I found my answer!

Fresh Sprout Meals

works well, emails look great and the cart recovery is awesome. good option out side of mail chimp

SweetCharmingPets

I like this app so far because it also has the customer review follow up function and customer service is also good - I would usually get the response back within 24 hours to get help. The reason I took 1 star out is because the conversio's instruction on how to add the reviews on my shopify store isn't clear enough for me and still need help. I'll have to reach out to the customer service again. Everything else is great!

Taygra Dance Shoes

I've seen a lot of improvements since I first registered with Conversio. I still haven't explored all the features yet (they are so many!) but the more I use it, the more I love it. Thank you guys, for an amazing app!