CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

kartata

Great app so far. Easy implemented and fast support. Would recommend. Could use some additional features like generating coupons on pop ups though.

Stardust Hand Chalk

I initiall gave this a lower star because of customer support. But after they provided me with great service and got me all set up and ready to go, I decided they deserved at least a 4 star. Good app I would recommend. Support was good

Curly Sista

I LOVE the pre-done emails - they look professional and even had my brand colours already synced in somehow - maybe it's magic. Overall I have found CM so helpful and really guides you through setting up. There is even a webinar to find out more about using CM. I liked getting extra trial days by simply actioning the core elements. Looks really good and excited to use it on my new Shopify store. I think this could really help my business.

Mo Bro's

The App itself is excellent and continuously growing in functionality. What sets CM Commerce apart from other Email Marketing Apps is the excellent level of customer service.

ZANMODA

One among the best App easy to use and provide all feature you need for email marketing

I recommend to anyone . Enjoy

AFK Gaming Gear

I really like how this app works and helps me capture more customers or people who were nearly customers. The email verification/setup needs to be explained better for beginners though. Otherwise, great app.

MISS MODERN

Love CM Commerce. everything becoming so much handy and easier for me to up sale , retain customer feedback! love love it!! xd

Les industries Groom

I've tried other one before. This one is far better. The workflow is great. Can't wait to see the result.

Mersha Coffee

I've been looking for Conversio sine forever, I thought it disappeared and now it's even better than before, especially with popup feature! It's so user friendly and easy to setup! And don't get fooled, it's not 14 day trial, but actually 30 days!

Fur Babies Meow

This app was suggested to me by video course I am using to set up Shopify store.
So while I can not compare it to other apps as I am a newbie so far it has proven very easy to set up and when I did have an issue the support / follow up was super quick and helpful.