CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

The Dallas Gordon Collection

I've tried many email marketing apps and this one is by far the best. Literally takes care of everything so that you can focus your attention towards getting traffic and managing your store. Love it! Oh and the great customer service is amazing.

NatureGrown

Great email service. During our trial we immediately saw an ROI on the pre-built workflows. Keep up the great features. Highly recommend!

Swimline

Not knowing much about email marketing, we looked at the common players at the most basic way possible. It goes without saying that CM Commerce presents the easiest, most user friendly interface and provides services for companies of all complexities.

Chalo Chalo Colombia

I've been using the app for a short time, but what I've seen, it has been very useful, and very easy to use. Will see how it keeps going.
Would love the reviews feature to be in the basic plan.

Funlarious

Intelligent and well thought through. Amar is a gem! He is super efficient and helpful. Every time when I encounter a problem he would investigate and follow up as promised. He is a super star!!

Nano Tape It!

This is helping me convert more people to sales, great! Keep it up guys, looking to getting more campaigns up and running.

Raw Threads Athletics

I used this help to help our conversion rate of abandoned checkouts. It has had a very successful ROI. We are very pleased and have added it to our other Shopify Stores as well.

mapuchi moda

So far its a really simple set up and I'm a beginner so my goal is for the app to help generate more customers and I feel sure it will do this.

wondrous lashes

the customer service is great! they emailed me to extend the free trial as they understand the uncertain times we are facing! thank you:)

E-Bike Fast

We use this app for all of our email marketing. It does all of the things the much higher priced apps do and more. Love it!