Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Vapescom

This updated review may change provided reasonably clarity regarding the new price plan. I just prepaid yearly for the same service so I am not sure if they plan to honor it yet.

Conversio's new arbitrary price plan based on total customers rather than monthly order or email count is atrocious. Current plan is $229/mo but new plan is $800 for the best plan listed but would cover a fraction of our customer count and many of those have been inactive for a year or more.

Conversio lacks the ethos and integrity of a company I can trust moving forward.

Tasr Tyc

After months of having the free service. I decided to sign up for the premium service. They did NOT send one email out. I figured it was the holidays, I contacted customer service and adi made it seem that he had sent the emails out to potential customers. But on the screen within my Receiptful account it shows and still says no emails have been sent. BUT THEY TOOK MY MONEY FOR TWO MONTHS!!!! WASTE OF MY MONEY....... ADI AND RECEIPTFUL IRRATATE MY SOUL

Mcfurniturestore

Free-$5 a month?? YEA RIGHT! The FREE is the exact same as the shopify receipt. Then they offer monthly plans. $19 for 50 receipts. all the way to $200 a month, for just receipts. Its false advertising on the app store. Deleted App. Misleading customers isn't a good business practice. If I did that on my store, I would be out of business.

Igneas

Way too expensive, a lot more than the max of $5 per month that the app supplier states in the app store.

Fratantoni Lifestyles

False advertising. They state the app is "free" but to get anything worthwhile on the app you have to pay upward of $50 a month. Waste of time.

Battlestation Io

Useless right now. Currently there is no way to disable the Shopify default order confirmation. There is absolutely no way I would use this app and spam my customers with two order confirmation emails. The "Thank You" email solution certainly isn't "ideal" as the founder of Receiptful admitted. Any gains you receive from this app will be canceled out entirely because customers do not like the SPAM! Seriously, why put this app out when something as simple as turning off an order confirmation email can't be done?

1 2 4 Next