Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Beauty Travel Bags

Setting up sequences is simple with CM Commerce. I don't like that they changed the app though, but other than that, I love it.

Alaska Guide Creations

CM Commerce has helped us recover an above average amount of our abandoned carts and has helped in creating newsletters. Our newsletters are now clean, effective, and quick. We would highly suggest this app to any e-commerce site.

www.alaskaguidecreations.com

ByTheStore

Great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Easy to use.
I have never had to worry about email automation since setting this up.

Nutratech

Recovered $500 in my 1st month on trial, only using 40% of the functionality, great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Great app for www.nutratech.co.nz

Hopefuel

I love the "all-in-one" features of CM Commerce. I use it to collect reviews on our site through a automated "drip campaign" that is sent to our customers after purchase. It works so well! I also use it to customize receipts, send sale emails and follow ups for abandoned carts. It's the only email program I use and would highly recommend it. Their support team is really responsive too!

French Velvet

CM is the best app to come our way! Highly recommend, creates a lot of extra revenue for us. Invaluable!!

The Merch Place

I have never had to worry about email automation since setting this up. It delivers without fail. Every time.

Whimsy Stamps

We have been using this app for a few months now and so far so good. Easy to use and reasonable pricing. Integrates fully with our Shopify store. And they also honored our MailChimp pricing for 12 months when we switched over because MailChimp no longer integrates with Shopify. Definitely recommend this app to anyone needing email marketing tools.

Kitties and Pups

A robust app that helps monitor a variety of different aspects of my store. Email marketing has been made really easy using this app.

Watercolor by Kristal Serna

Conversio's customer service is second to none. Whenever I had a question, they responded super quickly with comprehensive answers.