CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Self-Care Is For Everyone

We're big fans of CM Commerce here. It has as many capabilities in an email provider/platform as you can want. It does take time to actually learn how to use all the capabilities however. We definitely recommend contacting them and getting some support from their end if you're stuck at any points in the set-up of automated emails and series process. We did that and we loved the support we got! Highly recommend CM :)

French Velvet

CM is the best app to come our way! Highly recommend, creates a lot of extra revenue for us. Invaluable!!

The Merch Place

I have never had to worry about email automation since setting this up. It delivers without fail. Every time.

Whimsy Stamps

We have been using this app for a few months now and so far so good. Easy to use and reasonable pricing. Integrates fully with our Shopify store. And they also honored our MailChimp pricing for 12 months when we switched over because MailChimp no longer integrates with Shopify. Definitely recommend this app to anyone needing email marketing tools.

Kitties and Pups

A robust app that helps monitor a variety of different aspects of my store. Email marketing has been made really easy using this app.

Watercolor by Kristal Serna

Conversio's customer service is second to none. Whenever I had a question, they responded super quickly with comprehensive answers.

Princess and Warrior

So Far So Good. Easy to use and nice templates and designs.
Even the support is very efficient when you need them. I really recommend it. Thank you.

NZHempress.co.nz

I love this app. Its increased engagements with my subscribers, converted them to customers and recovered my abandoned carts

Petzz Gallery

The app has helped me with my emails. I have a friend helping me write them and with this its pretty easy to use them. I think that Conversio will help me get more sales.

Citrusee Women

I just started using this - I'm using it with another app to get more engagement. I'm small but I think this will be good once I have more emails