Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Princess and Warrior

So Far So Good. Easy to use and nice templates and designs.
Even the support is very efficient when you need them. I really recommend it. Thank you.

NZHempress.co.nz

I love this app. Its increased engagements with my subscribers, converted them to customers and recovered my abandoned carts

Petzz Gallery

The app has helped me with my emails. I have a friend helping me write them and with this its pretty easy to use them. I think that Conversio will help me get more sales.

Citrusee Women

I just started using this - I'm using it with another app to get more engagement. I'm small but I think this will be good once I have more emails

Busybug Kids Clothing

i put the emails i get in here and use it to email customers. it works well and makes it easy for me

Mighty Dinosaurs

Love this app. Love the receipt options it gives me! I cant wait to use this app for my store here on Shopify. I also received great customer service and they were quick to help me as long as I was patient over the weekend. I understand people need weekends off too. The situation between merged stores was fixed within 2 to 3 days. Thank you Conversio team. Still a fast service.

Healthy Muscles & Bones

I really like this app, this app have a wonderful receipt template!!! Also help you whit the increase the AOV!! I really very happy!!! All the people need to get this app!!!

Vivoree Baby

This is pretty much all in one - not bad. It was pretty quick to set up and allows me to send emails - that's basically what I was looking for.

Lovely Creations Organics

I use this with the other apps where I try to get more emails and get customers to come back. it's pretty easy to use once you set it up.

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited

I just set this up and I am collecting emails and want to make sure I can use them to get more sales.