Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Sorry State Records

Super easy to set up and the receipts look gorgeous. I just wish I could use this template for all of my other emails, most importantly shipping confirmation. The only troubling thing is how few people actually open their receipts. But the fact that I have that information is all thanks to Receiptful, and it was super easy.

Darling & Dapper

Loving Receiptful! Super easy to setup, super easy to create a beautiful receipt with some nice upsells! Pays for itself ;)

Boardwalk Cafe and Diner

This is exactly what we needed - Shopify, while great didn't offer decent looking invoices. Receiptful does exactly that so we are very happy with its functionality

Fragrancebuy Canada

The team at Receiptful is the most helpful team I have ever had the pleasure of communicating and working with. The app is an ingenious idea and the staff were extremely helpful in getting things setup and patiently answering all of our questions. Highly recommended for any professional business!

Silicagelly

Superb app that automatically sends cross-sell receipt to my customers. Highly recommended!

Buy quality high absorption silica gel & desiccant packets online at SilicaGelly. Moisture absorbers & dehumidifiers to keep your stuff fresh & dry. Free worldwide shipping.

Folly & Muse

So far so good. Easy to change the look of the receipt to your brands look. Testing was fun and great. Will have to see down the line if it will be as great as it is now!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Fantastic app, wish I had found it sooner! Very simple drag and drop set up to get beautiful results. Up-sell integration is very easy and I was extremely impressed with the automatic unique voucher code feature, a simple drag and drop, couple of clicks and you have one of the best up-selling opportunities available. And it's free! I think this is the most comprehensive, easy to use and well designed Shopify apps I've ever used.

Cap'n Cook

Love this app, wish we could use it to customise all of our store emails!

General Knot & Co.

Well designed, flexible and functional. And the tech customer service is fast and friendly in case there are questions. Thank you!

Portland Apron Company

I love Receiptful! It was so easy to set up and engages my customers so much more than before. It makes it more apparent that a 'real person' is behind my shop and helps me get feedback and offer discounts. Thank you for making this!