Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Pakeeza-Boutique

Initially, I didn't believe that receiptful can be that good but it is unbelievably superb, professional receipt with easy to manage admin interface and awesome cross-sell feature

Five stars

Regards

landsearadio

Really great app that add an extra good impression with customers. I just installed so last week so early days but so far so good.

NATURALICIOUS

Receiptful was very easy to set up. I created and customized my receipt template in under 15 minutes. I did have an issue with my logo appearing distorted. Adii not only told me what was wrong, but offered to fix it for me. His response was quick and he had me on my way in less than 30 min. Good job! I really do like the Receiptful app so far.

Live Life Gay

Pretty cool app. Although the ability to create a reciet manually would be a fantastic feature. Other than that, it does make attractive reciepts for your customers. They are also quick to respond to help if you need it. I do recommend this app.

My Wedding Decor

Receipftul provides superb quality email receipt designs that the developers would charged hundreds of dollar to design. Still too early to see if they inspire customers to return and spend more but this is an essential app for any retailer wanting to look professional from the start. And it's free, bless them.

Fashletics

I love this! Beautiful receipts that offer so many different ways to market to my customers. Genius idea and well executed. Very easy to use and support is super fast.

HAK

This is a great app! Would recommend to anyone :)

Vutónni

We love this app. Thank you for creating such amazing app.

Cheers,
Team Vutónni

Luggagezone

Amazing app. Does exactly what it is say and is so simple to use. Would highly recommend it!

FairyGothMother

Great easy to use app. One problem slowed us up going live, but this was down to a change of operation in Shopify, which Shopify have now fixed. In nearly 40 years working in IT, the support I got from Adii was up there with the best - top class. Would recommend most highly!