Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Party and Beauty

Superb App. Super easy set up and great support from the developers.Most importantly customers love it!

Alan Lee Collection

Awesome App. Especially since it is genuinely free. Since it is free and so awesome, I feel horrible asking for anything else. However, it would be incredibly awesome if an image of the item that was purchased could show up on the item line in the receipt. If you guys would implement that, I think it would be absolutely perfect and you will get the last star.

Pearcha Sustainable Clothing

It's a great app. We love the customer feedback feature. The only down side is that it only works for online orders and not the point of sale orders. But they have great customer service and answered all my questions. We would totally recommend this app to our peers.

BelleXo♥

Super cute app, love customizing my receipts. Fun & easy to use, you can even add a discount on future orders :) Great work!!

VapeXport

Realy satisfied with this product very good.
Receipt are much better and the customer service is amazing i strongly recommend this!

Just Lift Apparel

Awesome App! Quick and easy! A great tool, to enhance the customer's checkout experience!

Market Crate from Farmer's Market

In just a short time Receiptful has made my list of 'must-have' apps for any e-commerce site. Turns a boring transactional email into a marketing powerhouse. Great work guys!

Ortega Premium Cigars

awesome app!!! glad we got it.

The Modern Shop

Great app. Really helps with the after sale visual a client gets. Before it was plain and dull, now its fresh and modern. I recommend receiptful for any shop. M

Grateful Body

Very simple to set up and adds a touch of class to the auto receipt sent out by Shopify. The form itself is very customizable.