Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Willow Park Wines & Spirits

I am not to happy with this app at the moment... We had the old app Campaign Monitor by CM Commerce and decided to upgrade to this their new app and it takes for ever to send out our newsletters or even test emails for workflows! The old app campaign monitor would send instantly and this app when we first started took 6 hours to send out 37,000 emails! They have upped our limit to the max that they can do but it still takes over an hour... We have reached out and they communicate through email but when asked for a meeting or a phone call they denied and can only contact through email. This is a very big inconvenience and we will probably be looking elsewhere for a new marketing app.

July 14, 2021

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Would you please contact us here: https://help.commerce.campaignmonitor.com/s/contactsupport and we will be more than happy to help you.

AGOZTECH

The app works totally fine, however their customer service is the worst customer service ever. They helped me with the same issue before and removed the extra contacts that I uploaded from a different marketplace. Instead of helping, they keep arguing with me. They sent me an instruction with pictures but their links are not working. If you can handle the issues that you experience, that is fine. Go ahead and download, otherwise do not download it.

Yvonne.b

The worst experiences ever! Very difficult to set up with unclear instructions. Worst customer services ever!!!

March 11, 2021

Hi Yvonne, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Would you please contact us here: https://help.commerce.campaignmonitor.com/s/contactsupport and we would like to discuss this further and try to help with any issues you may have?

ModelSupplies

Difficult set up. Says $9/mo to start, added my cc then it said $79/mo for me due to 3221 subscribers. Not transparent about pricing up front. I'm not going to spend time setting up, customizing, etc. for 1 week free trial, then $79/mo. Can't afford it right now. Also received a condescending email after taking a few days to get back to it. Sucks because I've seen demos of this app and it looks fantastic.

February 25, 2021

Hi ModelSupplies, Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, we are happy to help. Just submit a case here: https://help.commerce.campaignmonitor.com/s/ and we will be more than happy to reach out as soon as we can.

NoirPro

They make you pay 99 USD per month to send a limited amount of emails. And they don't have a button to cancel it worst app, not transparent charging back. thanks

SpyEmporium.com

I upgraded to Pro paid $250 and their "Custom" email template feature is a hook and crook scam. You cant customize crap. paid a fiverr designer for nothing. paid 250 for nothing. GIVE ME MY REFUND!

GNA Salon Services

Unless you are a coder do not choose this app. There are very few videos or how-to instructionals that work for this product. The only help is via email and you can get approximately 2 responses per day. If I could get it set up properly it would probably be amazing.

paw pals shop

trying to get hold of support but no one is coming back - i need to cancel - for an average email list - its over £100 - ridiculous

CaseBuddy USA

Don't get fooled by the cheap starting price. If your business grows this apps will costs you hundreds of dollars per month in no time. There are better and way cheaper options.

April 21, 2020

Hi Claus,

I've delayed replying to this review for a while, because I wanted your account to accumulate more data.

First off, CM Commerce is not unlike other email solutions that charges based on subscribers. If your # of subscribers grows, the impact of your email marketing grows and subsequently we charge you more.

I've checked your main account for your primary store and you have a 10x return in conversions compared to what you are spending on your email marketing. Considering there are few financial investments that has a 10x return in a single month, I'm optimistic about the value that we are creating.

If you need help optimizing your CM Commerce account for your secondary stores or new territories, we're here to help and would love to get you to a similar 10x (and more) return on all of your stores.

Cheers

Adii
Founder @ CM Commerce

Tembo Climbing

There's some fake reviews in here for sure. They have terrible customer service. Raise a ticket and wait a week for someone to send a link to a FAQ.. We went back to using the native Shopify tools that seemed to work a lot better.

Previous 1 3 4