Avis (1 151)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 juin 2018

We have been using Conversio on all 3 of our Shopify stores since we started them. I love this app! Reliable, easy to use, and adds so much functionality. My current favorite are the feedback widgets. I love getting to share our customers feedback with our website viewers. Thanks for a great app!

See the widget in action here:

Candlemart Com
Plus de 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 juillet 2015

Great app!! simple and powerfull!!

Melomaniac
Mexique
24 juillet 2015

Super easy setup that creates beautiful receipts and upsell opportunities! Highly recommend it!

Dixie Fowl Company
Modifié le 20 novembre 2019

We have been using this app for a few months now and so far so good. Easy to use and reasonable pricing. Integrates fully with our Shopify store. And they also honored our MailChimp pricing for 12 months when we switched over because MailChimp no longer integrates with Shopify. Definitely recommend this app to anyone needing email marketing tools.

Whimsy Stamps
26 octobre 2022

While this app is definitely less sophisticated than competitors for segmentation & overall functionality, our biggest issue is a clunky interface with limited customizability and TERRIBLE customer service. We've had many issues over the years, including products not syncing for our campaigns, campaign links not clicking through to site securely (despite being verified on CM's app), receipts randomly not sending, and several other issues on a smaller scale. We've given them ample opportunities to change and fix, having been with them from the beginning when it was Receiptful, through to Conversio, and finally now as Campaign Monitor, but their response times keep getting worse. We often won't hear back for 24-48 hours during week days, and it can take weeks (and in the product sync case - originally months) to fix for a problem that still resurfaces. Cannot recommend.

Love that Bag etc - Preowned Designer Fashions
24 mai 2015

The team at Receiptful is the most helpful team I have ever had the pleasure of communicating and working with. The app is an ingenious idea and the staff were extremely helpful in getting things setup and patiently answering all of our questions. Highly recommended for any professional business!

Fragrancebuy Canada
23 janvier 2018

Love it so far! The app easily pays for itself and MORE. I like the ability to create followup campaigns and track revenue generated from each campaign. Also i applaud your new billing change to averaging orders out over 12 months. Much better than going off of the last 30 days since orders can fluctuate so much seasonally.

Cruisergear
Presque 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 4 septembre 2023

The app features are OK but the pricing structure is weird and is based on how many customers your store has had over its lifetime, not how many orders you are currently processing per month. Was very poor value for our store.

We also had a very bad experience of being overcharged as once they have your details they can change how much they charge you. I had to issue chargebacks to claw some of this money back as customer service was unresponsive

To top it off, when I cancelled my account they deleted all my review photos which took me 5 years to generate - seriously, WTF?

Maas Polish Australia
Australie
Presque 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 1 août 2022

This was a great app and great company until they sold out to CM Group. Ever since then the price has gone through the roof and their support is what would expect from a corporation that really only cares about money and not their customers. After 6+ years we are moving on as there are ton of cheaper apps out there.

Textualtees
Plus de 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2015

Good app with some useful ideas

Jewellery From Argenteus