Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

uBuyaBox

Location South Africa

I enjoy the app so far, bit complex to setup but not impossible and think it will be a good fit for what the business want achieve.

Cleaning Out My Closet

I like how easy it is to use and understand. It is really easy to follow and I would recommend that everybody that has Shopify use this app to help you with email marketing.

Sensorbar

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Bonne appli mais difficile de trouver les choses, je le recommenderait mais il faudrait un peu améliorer la surface.

LiveBreely.com

So far this app has been very easy to set up and they even offer you EXTRA trial days when you complete certain steps. What a gem!

Bentley's Mug Coffee and Tea

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Tested to work fine, will keep using it on our website to capture and automate our workflows. Glad I found it.

Wearwell (UK) Ltd

Seems good so far. Shame it doesnt link to the original campaign monitor and acts as a stand alone product. makes pricing confusing! Won't allow for more than one store to be linked, so you need multiple subscription and separate email address for each CM Commerce.

Peelinpeace

This app makes marketing emails a quick and easy task! I would hardly recommend it! You can just set up your account in minutes and It's all done. Really good support as well.

Ro's 3D Signs & Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far its been a bit confusing to set up for and I am unable to find anyone within customer support to assist me. I am however working it out

JMC Fashion Boutique

i used this app to help me do emails and its so easy to use. Its very simple to set up and it took a huge pressure off of me to know that this app can take care of it for me.

Boss Fitness

Location Australia

I'm liking this app so far! Simple to set up and I like the fact that a lot of it is pre-done for you! Makes my life much easier!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7