Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

VYBYN 90 SHOP

Great tips and easy ways to use. I am new to email marketing and tried others that weren’t very user friendly. Being to understand the simple steps and creating templates was a success. As soon as I published my first abandoned cart emails, I received a sale instantly!

Trudy Rice

I am getting started with CM Commerce, but so far I love it! Super easy to navigate through. The Dashboard was great, guiding me through the setup. I’m looking forward to my first newsletter going out in a lovely aesthetically pleasing format. The Reviews and CRM will I believe keep me more connected to my clients. Thanks CM

Bibisama Apparel

CM Commerce is easy to use and helped us to engagement with the leads and customers. Will recommend to all store owners.

Project Fitness Live

I use this app for my sign up form and email campaigns. This app make it easy to edit/manage my email campaigns. It is very user friendly :)

Keola Life, LLC

We love it. We use reviews, email flows, automatic discounts and the newsletter features. Works exactly as described, very flexible and support responds quickly.

WanderSoul Vibes

I'm really enjoying this app so far. It's pretty easy to use and the email templates are really nice. It's fantastic not having to come up with something completely new for each email. They also have a lot of suggested workflows to implement which is also incredibly helpful.

Puur Living

The app is very flexible and super easy to use. We use it for our newsletters. Very happy so far. I would recommend it.

Best Vitamin Supplements

The email builder, recipes, and pre-built copy is the best I've seen. I had several others in the past and this one blows them out of the water. Support great too. Keep up the great work guys!

HedCandie Virgin Hair Company

Very easy to navigate and understand. i just started using and have already had customers subscribe to my email list. im excited

Nurture Digital

I use CM Commerce on all 5 of my websites and it's the only email system I recommend to clients. It's powerful and just keeps getting better and better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93