Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Outerpet

Location Australia

CM commerce is the best email marketing which helps my business to grow. I highly recommend it. This app is really easy to set up in your Shopify store.

Stowstock

The best email marketing app out there for your online business. i enjoy how it reminds my customers about having forgotten their add to cart

Freshcleansupply

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to send abandoned checkout reminders and it worked so well! I was very amazed by the amount of sales that were saved by being followed up with an email! Definitely recommend using CM Commerce!!

Animal Print Hub

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just finished setting up the app. Really easy to do and the fact that they allow you to extend the trial period is really a nice touch. I am still very early in my journey with my new Shopify store, so I cannot assess how effective the app is in bringing customers back to the abandoned carts, however, I trust that it will deliver.

Aura Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 hour

That app was a really game changing for our stores. All the issues we have, they helped us very quickly and precise.

Stamp Baby

Time spent using app About 2 months

Have used this for a couple stores, I enjoy using it. Haven't had any issues, if there's confusion the support staff are always very helpful!

August 17, 2022

Thank you for your lovely review Stamp Baby - glad we have been of help to you and your business!

MindBird

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great APP! Best Performance and automation. I would recommend this app; the support team always provides attention support.

Gym-Equip Express

this is a pretty cool app in order to help with email marketing would certainly recommend it to others.

royalspmen

Location China

Very good software, it is worth recommending to everyone, the price is very affordable, the operation is relatively simple, and it brings a good sense of experience

Kaiju Care

Location Australia

A good app! Does what it needs to, leaving a review to get an extra day on my free trial :'D, on that note, good free trial period to learn the ropes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99