CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited June 13, 2020

Great email service. During our trial we immediately saw an ROI on the pre-built workflows. Keep up the great features. Highly recommend!

NatureGrown
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 12, 2020

Not knowing much about email marketing, we looked at the common players at the most basic way possible. It goes without saying that CM Commerce presents the easiest, most user friendly interface and provides services for companies of all complexities.

Swimline
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 8, 2020

Intelligent and well thought through. Amar is a gem! He is super efficient and helpful. Every time when I encounter a problem he would investigate and follow up as promised. He is a super star!!

Funlarious
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 8, 2020

This is helping me convert more people to sales, great! Keep it up guys, looking to getting more campaigns up and running.

Nano Tape It!
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited June 3, 2020

I used this help to help our conversion rate of abandoned checkouts. It has had a very successful ROI. We are very pleased and have added it to our other Shopify Stores as well.

Raw Threads Athletics
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 31, 2020

So far its a really simple set up and I'm a beginner so my goal is for the app to help generate more customers and I feel sure it will do this.

mapuchi moda
Spain
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 28, 2020

the customer service is great! they emailed me to extend the free trial as they understand the uncertain times we are facing! thank you:)

wondrous lashes
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited May 27, 2020

We use this app for all of our email marketing. It does all of the things the much higher priced apps do and more. Love it!

E-Bike Fast
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 26, 2020

I used this app to help me streamline my email marketing. I really like how simple the recipes are. I would love it is I could do the reviews ones on my basic plan seeing that I'm such a new store. That is something that would really help.

Swet Seat
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 22, 2020

It’s great for managing all your marketing Especially if you’re not knowledgeable on all the different possibilities. Especially love the newsletter Builder how it pulls everything from your website is so simple and easy to use

44 Ideas