Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Keturah Monae Fashion

Nice app and tons of help. Just maybe need to be a little more user friendly. Looking to help boost abandoned carts with emails.

Avant Accents

Great features, and even better customer support! They reply back to inquiries super fast and always seem more than happy to help!

Ambitiousbabe Inc.

i am using this app because gabriel st. germain mentioned about it in his course. so for not so much profitable but it is easy to use. maybe it would be cheaper.

SHOP-CLO.com | Shoes & Dogs

We chose Conversio as an option after working with mailchimp (and other email platforms). Its work flow feature are something really powerful, and thru a strong connection to the shopify platform, we are able to build really meaningful experiences to our customers.

WowKitten

I use this app to deal with all my email messages, which I am not so experienced at yet but this helps me so much, It' kind of stealth tho I have to keep checking it to see if customers are getting sent emails, which they are!

Atelier D'Afrique

Great app, lots of workflow and design options. Customer service is fast and accurate. Very happy with the app so far!

Pos-Hardware Ltd

I have tried a few App's and Mailchimp. This is working well for me-once you have set it up delivers.

Hyttefeber

No doubt our most important APP. We use this app on all our 5 shops and client shops. I have tried them all. No need to say more.

BR
Preben

Big Cat Electric Bikes

I really love Conversio! We used this app to replace a much more expensive email marketing service. Conversio was able to match all of the features and more!!

Cyclades

We have been using conversio for one month and have already recovered sales. It automates the email marketing process and saves a lot of human time.
www.cyclades.shop