CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Shop Zelda

Conversio completely changed my marketing game! As a small business owner opening my first ever online shop, the most confusing (and time-consuming) concept to me was email marketing. I tried a handful of different ESPs and none were worth my money until I discovered Conversio. I have received so many compliments on the look of my new emails, and after 1 month I am already seeing an ROI. If you're looking to begin email marketing and wanting a personalized, modern look, Conversio is the way to go!

Vroom Jockey LLC

We switched to Conversio after Mailchimp stopped integrating with Shopify. Although it wasn't one of the suggested options for switching services, I was informed of Conversio by someone in the "biz" of email marketing and consulting. We couldn't be happier with Conversio! Although there are no free plans, the price is minimal and the interface has been much better than Mailchimp in just about every way. I wish we used Conversio from the beginning of our online journey - but now that we have it, we won't be switching. The integration with Shopify was seamless and the available features are well worth the subscription.

Burke Avenue by Craig the Barber

I am in the process of fully integrating this app and I am really enjoying how helpful it is with helping me to create a really good marketing funnel. I have been working on ways to make my customer interaction much more efficient and I think I found my answer!

Fresh Sprout Meals

works well, emails look great and the cart recovery is awesome. good option out side of mail chimp

Taygra Dance Shoes

I've seen a lot of improvements since I first registered with Conversio. I still haven't explored all the features yet (they are so many!) but the more I use it, the more I love it. Thank you guys, for an amazing app!

www.esuna.com.au

I have been using Conversio for a month or two and still learning about the capabilities. So far, I'm happy to say, that it is easy to use. I have been able to edit communications to brand to my store and implement automated campaigns to drive interest.

Great Deals Super Store

This app saves so much time and money and it's a great way to maximize the revenue that you can get from your current customers. Highly recommended!

Restrained Grace

This app replaced MailChimp, Judge.me, and Spently, and saved us a lot of time and money! Highly recommend for anyone who understands or wants to learn the value of comprehensive email marketing.

Shop Hyped Supply

I found this app through a recommendation I watched on YouTube. I only really discovered about 70% of this apps full potential about 35 days into using it, and so far I am enjoying Conversio. This app allows for nice customization in your email templates, along with saving so much time and creating more opportunity for sales.

SO SWEATY

A powerful marketing solution and a much better value option than other email services. Plus it includes much a whole host of other features that you might be missing out on. Very pleasantly suprised.