CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

PixelTools

The conversio team is fantastic! The app is intuitive, easy to use and helps with sales. Can't say enough about the hands-on support!

CookeryLabs

Great for abandoned cart recovery! Will definently recommend to a different user. Will use for my next store without a doubt!

MindWing Concepts, Inc.

I couldn't be happier at what CM Commerce does for us—completely replaced Constant Contact, with way more bells and whistles. If we want to email all purchasers of Product A, we can do that. And that is just a simple example: it does so much more. I wish I had the time to take advantage of all it does.

The Best Gift Ever :)

Been with Conversio for a while and we love and use many of their products! They help us generate more sales and their tools for email/receipts are very well thought-out!

Essentially Haitos

I am using this app for receipts, abandoned carts, welcome sequences and newsletters. I have not utilized the review or feedback widgets yet - just did not get that far. Conversio has a very generous introductory period, so it really gives you time to try out the features that interest you. Support has been awesome - always thorough and courteous. Depending on the time of day, support is either live chat or email. Both helped me tremendously. The end. :)

P31 Apparel

So far this app is awesome! It allows you to handle a lot of things that would otherwise have to be split up into a lot of different apps. I like having things in one place and Conversio definitely helps me organize professional marketing campaigns.

Alley & Nyxx

I used this app to set up default emails for connecting with my customers. It is awesome that the app already includes templates that can be used right away.

Flex1st

Love the app it is a must have for any store easy to use and has everything you need to rin your business

Renegade Threads

This is by far the most useful and necessary app for running an ecommerce store. It has so many functions with automate your customer services. It's like paying a virtual employee 20$ to manage this task.

Nordic Wood

Great app !

Very useful to send receipt to the customer. Easy to use and great to make wonderful marketing campaign.