Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Big Cat Electric Bikes

I really love Conversio! We used this app to replace a much more expensive email marketing service. Conversio was able to match all of the features and more!!

Cyclades

We have been using conversio for one month and have already recovered sales. It automates the email marketing process and saves a lot of human time.
www.cyclades.shop

Endurance Edge

Have been with Conversio since they were Receiptful and we were using WP. Great software at a reasonable price and does most of what we want. We still have to use Privy for a few things (eg Popups) which is messier than we would like, but all in all a great option

Tweeze

Never leave money on the table. This app is great for getting back some of those abandoned carts and checkouts!

Kuju Coffee

We moved to this app after Mailchimp and Shopify broke up. We were surprised to find out that we were not only able to do everything we did in Mailchimp, but it also replaced our reviews app. Two for one. Win-win. Couldn't be happier.

mosquitofree.org

I was very confused at first, but conversio went straight into my code and fixed my store for me! I didn't have to do any work after that.

Shop Zelda

Conversio completely changed my marketing game! As a small business owner opening my first ever online shop, the most confusing (and time-consuming) concept to me was email marketing. I tried a handful of different ESPs and none were worth my money until I discovered Conversio. I have received so many compliments on the look of my new emails, and after 1 month I am already seeing an ROI. If you're looking to begin email marketing and wanting a personalized, modern look, Conversio is the way to go!

Vroom Jockey LLC

We switched to Conversio after Mailchimp stopped integrating with Shopify. Although it wasn't one of the suggested options for switching services, I was informed of Conversio by someone in the "biz" of email marketing and consulting. We couldn't be happier with Conversio! Although there are no free plans, the price is minimal and the interface has been much better than Mailchimp in just about every way. I wish we used Conversio from the beginning of our online journey - but now that we have it, we won't be switching. The integration with Shopify was seamless and the available features are well worth the subscription.

Burke Avenue by Craig the Barber

I am in the process of fully integrating this app and I am really enjoying how helpful it is with helping me to create a really good marketing funnel. I have been working on ways to make my customer interaction much more efficient and I think I found my answer!

Fresh Sprout Meals

works well, emails look great and the cart recovery is awesome. good option out side of mail chimp