CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

The Belly Ring Shop

Had some problems initially but staff were very helpful and prompt at resolving things for me. Highly recommend.

Curated Tree

Have just installed Conversio and am loving it :) It is really a Swiss Army Knife of Shopify Apps, so many features..... That, plus they have a super responsive and helpful chat support which makes Conversio a no-brainer in my opinion! Highly recommended.

The Spinsterz

I'm LOVING Conversio! It's brought in over $1000 in just 2 weeks of using it and the support team is top notch!

I'd highly recommend this app :)

Sharp Buddy

I am using his app and so far quite good open rate and reaching customer very fast. Worthable. I would say every dropshipper should hold this app to Retargeting .

The Poppy Stock

We have really like the Conversio app because it allows us to connect with customers the way we want to! Thank you!

The Point of Sale Store

This is such a great app - it is really a Swiss Army Knife of Shopify Apps. Beautiful receipts, easy product recommendations, simple to use newsletter, handy customer followups and product reviews ..... it takes a little bit of effort to get it set up correctly, but if you do you'll have a Marketing Automation system that can match what the world leading ecommerce sites do. I'd give it six stars if I could! Charles - The Point of Sale Store

Simon Haiduk Art

This app is very affordable and great for how much it offers. The help service is quick, friendly and knowledgeable.
Follow up, and Abandon Cart email flows have been a great boost in sales and are easy to set up.

Mi | Wireless Headphones

Conversio is awesome!! Boosts your sales :) The app has alot of value packed in and is pretty easy to set-up.

GotoAnime

I use this App for all of my Emails, Easy and Nice App to use, recommend for all the people who needs Email marketing.

Long Lost Tees

We started using Conversio over two years ago after we started looking for an alternative to Mailchimp (not knocking Mailchimp here, we just needed something "more" as far as our emails go). Conversio is WAY more than an email auto-responder service. The smart tools they employ MAKE you money while you sleep via their easy-to-set-up campaigns. That, plus super responsive and helpful chat support makes Conversio a no-brainer in my opinion! Highly recommended.