CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

momactivewear

One of the best app to create a branding and good customer experience. Would definitely see Conversio to continue improve and add more features.

Discount Witch

I love conversio it's made me more than my money back already. Make sure to put coupon codes with 24-hour expiry in your reciepts and move the code to the top of the receipt for best results.

Milez Store

Very good app , it helped making sales i do recommend it to people using similar apps, lets see in the long run how it goes

TeresaClare

I've tried many, but this got to be the best newsletter marketing tool, it's easy to use and has everything you need. Just wish it had a little more customization freedom with templates, but other than that it's perfect!

THE TRENDY HERO

Really helped make my emails look better overall and makes it much easier than other apps I have used

Scepter

Great app. Fits the niche that we need. Would recommend to anybody as a solid email marketing platform. Fits shopify stores very well.

Hseven APPAREL

love how conversio makes things easy. it allowed me to offer extra discounts on the receipts to my customers. Great designs as well.

Primal Flow Paint

Really excellent service and much more user friendly than other apps I tried and failed to figure out how to set up. The emails look professional and it's the perfect 'set it and forget it' kind of service. Would highly recommend this app.

ouhsnap

Really simple to use, receipts helped me get returning customers, since it has a very high opening rate. Greta app, cann recommend!

Get Me

Es de fácil aplicación esta importante herramienta, gracias amigos haré crecer mi negocio. Saludos!