CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
September 10, 2019

I just started using this - I'm using it with another app to get more engagement. I'm small but I think this will be good once I have more emails

Citrusee Women
Edited September 10, 2019

i put the emails i get in here and use it to email customers. it works well and makes it easy for me

Busybug Kids Clothing
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited October 1, 2019

Love this app. Love the receipt options it gives me! I cant wait to use this app for my store here on Shopify. I also received great customer service and they were quick to help me as long as I was patient over the weekend. I understand people need weekends off too. The situation between merged stores was fixed within 2 to 3 days. Thank you Conversio team. Still a fast service.

Mighty Dinosaurs
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited September 7, 2019

I really like this app, this app have a wonderful receipt template!!! Also help you whit the increase the AOV!! I really very happy!!! All the people need to get this app!!!

Healthy Muscles & Bones
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 6, 2019

This is pretty much all in one - not bad. It was pretty quick to set up and allows me to send emails - that's basically what I was looking for.

Vivoree Baby
September 6, 2019

I use this with the other apps where I try to get more emails and get customers to come back. it's pretty easy to use once you set it up.

Lovely Creations Organics
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 6, 2019

I just set this up and I am collecting emails and want to make sure I can use them to get more sales.

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited
September 1, 2019

works great! easy to understand and to use! used klaviyo before and switched to conversio because they got receipts aswell!

A Sustainable You
Austria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 31, 2019

We've been using Conversio for several years, very easy to use and very powerful. It can do the basics very easily, and also do very advanced stuff

Nutriom OvaEasy
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 27, 2019

This app is super effective in tracking and generating email conversions. Highly recommend to advanced shopify store owners

JD Health Co.