Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SHOP-CLO.com | Shoes & Dogs

We chose Conversio as an option after working with mailchimp (and other email platforms). Its work flow feature are something really powerful, and thru a strong connection to the shopify platform, we are able to build really meaningful experiences to our customers.

WowKitten

I use this app to deal with all my email messages, which I am not so experienced at yet but this helps me so much, It' kind of stealth tho I have to keep checking it to see if customers are getting sent emails, which they are!

Atelier D'Afrique

Great app, lots of workflow and design options. Customer service is fast and accurate. Very happy with the app so far!

Pos-Hardware Ltd

I have tried a few App's and Mailchimp. This is working well for me-once you have set it up delivers.

Hyttefeber

No doubt our most important APP. We use this app on all our 5 shops and client shops. I have tried them all. No need to say more.

BR
Preben

Big Cat Electric Bikes

I really love Conversio! We used this app to replace a much more expensive email marketing service. Conversio was able to match all of the features and more!!

Cyclades

We have been using conversio for one month and have already recovered sales. It automates the email marketing process and saves a lot of human time.
www.cyclades.shop

Endurance Edge

Have been with Conversio since they were Receiptful and we were using WP. Great software at a reasonable price and does most of what we want. We still have to use Privy for a few things (eg Popups) which is messier than we would like, but all in all a great option

Tweeze

Never leave money on the table. This app is great for getting back some of those abandoned carts and checkouts!

Kuju Coffee

We moved to this app after Mailchimp and Shopify broke up. We were surprised to find out that we were not only able to do everything we did in Mailchimp, but it also replaced our reviews app. Two for one. Win-win. Couldn't be happier.