CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
August 21, 2019

I use this app to send receipt and promotions, I love how it automatically includes related items from your store to encourage customers buy more fro the store.

Tamborstore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 17, 2019

I've been using Conversio for about a month and I really like it. Their email templates are on trend, they are responsive when I need help, and they are always progressing and adapting to the ever-changing market.

Dear Bea
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 14, 2019

This app works amazing for email. Super simple, easy to use, great templates. It's amazing for all your email needs.

Lice Choice
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited August 7, 2019

Ridiculously intuitive & flawless app. Perfect for email automation, recovering abandoned carts, and managing campaigns!...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Vitamin Pit
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 6, 2019

I switched from Mailchimp to Conversio at walkingpants.co and their support has been fantastic at every step of the process.

Walking Pants Curiosities
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited July 30, 2019

I got Conversio to help with receipts and coupons for my site.
It has worked great. I am also enjoy exploring its many other features.
It was easy to set up.

Unicorn Town
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 28, 2019

Great interface, easily understood for even a newbie to eCommerce. just follow their lead to the next step and you would have build up your marketing funnel! Couldn't ask for more for someone who are overwhelmed by what others been telling you in their "guru" forum.

PhitenSG
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 24, 2019

I just started using this app for my company. Has everything you need to reach out to customers and more. Super Happy!

Darlin Primrose
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 22, 2019

Conversio is a great app for any store. It is super easy to set up, and even with the default settings, we've been seeing some good returns.

Pet Wisdom Store
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited July 15, 2019

I use this app for sending order notifications, abandon cart sequence and newsletters. It is very user friendly and easy to set up.
The Automation is great, once you set it up. It has helped me to regain customers at the checkout who would have otherwise abandon cart. Thanks once again Conversio!!

Style Sista HQ