CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Our Story Paper Co

It's a good app and I really like using it, it just sucks that it doesn't overwrite the default Shopify receipt emails, so the customers get 2 emails which can be a bit annoying. Hopefully, this can be resolved soon.

Signal Chain

Generally it's a fantastic App, however it still feels a little undercooked and as if it's not quite at its potential.

My reason for saying this is the almost entirely based on the flexibility of the Upsell function, which is my primary reason for choosing Receiptful. It would simply be much more beneficial as a user to be able to customise the parameters for each Upsell function more - personalise the discount voucher, giving the options of excluding collections and tags, or conversely only including particular items or collections.

The same with free shipping - including or excluding particular items, collections, tags, and even countries. It's no good giving free shipping to everyone and having all profits chewed up by extra shipping costs to customers overseas. So, just being able to customise countries this applies to would be fantastic.

Otherwise, functionally it is a great App with a great user interface.

Trueborn Online shopping Mall

the app is really awesome, its perfect, i recommends it for all online store owners

Kipfashion

This is an awesome app, easy to use and clean design. With better response from clients after purchase.

Hilltop Cloud

Great app, but in this day and age of email inbox's bulging at the seams with unwanted messages I'm not about to send the equivalent of 2 emails confirming a purchase to my customers.
For me, as a consumer, nothing is a bigger turn off than a company sending me too many emails that I then have to sift through to find the important ones.
As a result, even though I love the design of the email the app generates, I've had to turn it off.
Look forward to getting it back once I can switch off the Shopify automatic email confirmation.

2 Next