CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
May 20, 2022

So far it's pretty great! A bit pricier than I would like, but the functionality seems really detailed, so if it makes a difference to my business it's worth it!

Hooked On You Australia
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
May 18, 2022

very good. easy to use. i started using for my shopify account. it helped me a lot. hope to get more conversations.......

Motorholix-218
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 11, 2022

I've been using this app to automatically send emails to customers when they leave a cart abandoned. It was quite easy to set up the system I wanted but took a little bit of time to learn how to edit the default emails so they were the right colour scheme etc but now it's very easy and quick for me. They look great. One improvement would be the online chat help, the chat bot wasn't very helpful in my case. I'd rather be able to chat to a person straight up rather than send an email off and wait for a response.

YardSuccess
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 10, 2022

I used this app to help me start email automation and it is makes it really easy to understand! I have been looking for an app that makes it easy especially since I am a new business owner, it has been really efficient.

GMODERNCOLLECTION
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
April 11, 2022

I use CM Commerce for my subscription pop-ups on my website, my automated emails and my newsletters. It's really easy to do once you're set up and i have had a positive experience so far. Very happy!

Mini Magick
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 9, 2022

Its a great app, very simple to use i really like the templates very edgy and professional. Just started using it a couple of weeks ago. loving it till now. the flow of the emails is also very good.

Own Your Drama
India
Time spent using app: 18 days
April 1, 2022

I am trialing for the 14 days, so far so good, simple intuitive and easy for techno challenged people! e.g me. Will be interesting to see results in next few days.

The Tailor & his Lover
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 30, 2022

Superb! Great automation and step by step guide to get your email marketing up and running. Great app!

Kitchenado
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 23, 2022

So far so good! I'm using the app for the refer a friend feature as our customers always post our products in their stories on instagram @yenisibeauty and want to reward them! I love how easy the themes are to use and how you can customize them to your liking. This app helps me create an organized email flow chart with minimal effort on my end.

Yenisi Beauty ®
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 22, 2022

I use this app to keep up with my business email lists and to create more business to my boutique. I really like being able to see how many people are seeing my site!

Peace, Love and Poppy