CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Easypeasygoods

I LOVE the look of these receipts - and have seen some amazing results ( from others who have used it longer in getting TONS of sales from the coupons, follow-ups etc.
the ONLY thing I don't like is that changes I have made to templates have taken 3 or more times of re-doing to "take" - to be there next time I go in after saving my changes. I was using I/E and switched to Chrome, and same result - but after stumbling about a little managed to save the changes.
Support has been really great too!

Huff Puffers

Receiptful is almost a perfect app. The receipts are beautiful, and the ability to collect feedback and respond directly through the feedback feature provides a great channel of communication and insight. The one big flaw with the feedback feature is the inability to display the reviews on your website, allowing you to build credibility with new customers-- not to mention the extra content you'd be able to add, which would probably help your homepage/website get some nice SEO benefits.

If you're a premium subscriber, you can add a search bar that auto-populates like swiftype, which looks great. I haven't tested the analytics, but i assume it should be pretty solid.

One big issue that's kept me from becoming a paid subscriber is the template editor for follow up emails. They look horrible and you're extremely limited on the customization. If they could make the template editor similar to Spently, that would be extremely powerful.

Deals Club 2

This App is great and really help me a lot. Thanks a lot

Sweetly Before

Great app, four stars because several hotmail customers don't receive the receipt but overall works fine.

Zen Travel

Very good tool to improve the link to the client. I put only 4 due to the no-multilangue option.

Gold Film Gear

There is no other app that makes as beautiful and easy to use receipts than Receiptful. I wish I would use Receiptful for all of my email notifications!

Eggmail

We've not had many receipts sent at the moment, (hence only 4 stars), but from what we have seen so far, this app is brilliant. It seems to take the items in our store even at test stage to show you how powerful the receipts can be and I have to say, even the starting template looks fantastic. A lot better than the receipts we were sending out! Thank you for the app, we will look to use you guys again soon (cart abandonment items first I think).
www.eggmail.co.uk

The Flower Market

Very easy to use. Really like the customization!

Your Smart Store

Excelent App & support.. Than you for all your efforts

Claire Kinder Studio

Really amazing receipt app. We now have professional looking receipts that our customers get inside their emails, rather than receiving a link that says "click to view your invoice", like we had before. My only wish is that they were also formatted to print for shipping with the packages, but we had to get a different app for that.