Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Your Smart Store

Excelent App & support.. Than you for all your efforts

Claire Kinder Studio

Really amazing receipt app. We now have professional looking receipts that our customers get inside their emails, rather than receiving a link that says "click to view your invoice", like we had before. My only wish is that they were also formatted to print for shipping with the packages, but we had to get a different app for that.

Buckwild Breeches

This is a great APP, and has helped with abandoned cart conversion. I definately recommend this APP.

Maggies Clinic

Great. We had it installed for 1 month and it has generated 8 repeat orders. Looking forward to more!

Beads N Style

I've been pleased with this app. It was relatively easy to set up and seems to integrate and work smoothly. Thanks!

Printkeg

I really like Receiptful. It is an extremely easy platform to use and it includes many great features. The application provides aesthetically pleasing receipts, printable invoices for customers, a referral program, surveys, recommendations and follow-up emails (and more). The beauty of these modules is how easy they are to add, edit and remove.

There are a couple downsides. First, customers get their original confirmation email from Shopify on top of Receiptly's which cannot yet be changed. Secondly, I feel like the paid plans are a tad high in price, but hopefully I will feel differently as more features are introduced (providing the plans do not increase).

Medium Black

Looks very promising as far as I can see!

Sophishop

This app is very useful because I don't have to write the HTML design myself for the confirmation emails sent out to my customers. The test email really helps me to know exactly what the customers will see.

Smooch Smooch Baby

Easy to install and configure. Have not able to see how it helps in increasing sales by the % as marketed, but pretty sure it serves its functionality more than a receipt itself. This app is almost perfect for us. Adii is good. Thumbs up and all the best.

Amazonias

really nice app, well designed, handy.
The fact that you can't turn off the shopify default order confirmation mail is a big minus, but when shopify changes this, it will be a five star app.