CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

TokioWunder™

This app is really easy to use and the team behind the work is really friendly and helpful. Keep up the work!

I Love Jewelry

We absolutely love this app! It is easy to use and set up new workflows. Alana is our Customer Success Manager and helps us with any questions we have and helped us set up everything. She is truly amazing! CM Commerce has been great for us!

KynYouBelieveIt

Excellent! Very easy to use. I especially love the custom coupon codes. Still have a few things to explore, but great impression so far. No issues.

Ladida Bliss

After exploring many mail apps, I found CM Commerce to have the most user-friendly experience & templates. Thanks

Stay Home Club

We've seen major improvements in conversion since we started using CM Commerce abandoned cart emails. Designing nice newsletters is easy and I love that the app has the ability to generate discount codes and link directly to our products within the newsletters. We're now using their reviews as well and it's going really smoothly! I've experienced nothing but stellar and quick customer service. Really happy with the app and definitely find the pricing worth it.

CO2Art.us

We are using the app for several months now. Extremely happy with the app, easy to navigate, great bunch of pre-designed email examples. Excellent cart recovery rate. Highly recommended app!

Ugritone

One of the pricier email marketing apps. It does integrate to shopify well and allows advanced customer segmentation. Easy recipes help make workflows(email funnels) really fast and they look good & improve conversion. There's been a clear improvement in sales comparing to some cheap alternatives. I used to give this 3 stars since it was in development stage.

I still feel there is room to improve but the guys @CM Commerce have updated the app and added so many useful features in a short timespan this definitely deserves 5 stars! Latest are browsing on products based workflows and autosync to facebook audiences, based on custom criteria from CM like bought products, spent money etc! It's great!

Dori Apparel

I use this app on my own Shopify website, and as a Shopify Partner myself, I make sure to include this app on all websites that I build for clients. Such a powerful program, this manages all aspects of email campaigns, love it!

Beauty Travel Bags

Setting up sequences is simple with CM Commerce. I don't like that they changed the app though, but other than that, I love it.

Alaska Guide Creations

CM Commerce has helped us recover an above average amount of our abandoned carts and has helped in creating newsletters. Our newsletters are now clean, effective, and quick. We would highly suggest this app to any e-commerce site.

www.alaskaguidecreations.com