CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

The Sea & Salt

I like how this app is really easy but I really hoped that there could be multiple receipts to be made so that we can send them out for different purposes. Cause for retail stores, it would be good to send receipts for different purposes with the same template instead of having different templates. But I enjoy how awesome the customizations are and the integration to Shopify is great!

X-mini Official Online Store

This app is awesome, help sellers to stay on trend of the selling tools. It will be even better if social media icons can be implemented

Good Life Tea

While the email generated by receiptful is beautiful and informative, it was not clear to me that the ugly shopify email is sent out at the same time. The net effect is that the customer sees both emails. Its a Jeckel and Hyde situation.
Shopify really needs to install a suppress sending email option.
I strongly recommend that the template email should be changed to "We received your order and will be shipped promptly." The default makes it sound like your order was shipped the minute it was processed.
I tweaked the notification as a thanks for your order and we will send shipping details along shortly.

Alan Lee Collection

Awesome App. Especially since it is genuinely free. Since it is free and so awesome, I feel horrible asking for anything else. However, it would be incredibly awesome if an image of the item that was purchased could show up on the item line in the receipt. If you guys would implement that, I think it would be absolutely perfect and you will get the last star.

LUCKY TWIN

Good design. Looks professional. Easy to use. It's awesome that it's free. That's why I'm keeping this app for my business! Definitely would recommend it.

The only thing that could be an issue is, your customer will receive 2 Order confirmations, instead of one from Receiptful only. That's because Shopify doesn't allow automatic notifications to be deactivated on your shop.

You can turn around this by changing the text of your Shopify "Order confirmation" into a "Thank you" message instead.

DrVita

An upgrade over the default receipt e-mails, and simple to customize to fit your brand. Probably a good fit for most stores still using the default receipts.

1 2 3 4 6 Next