CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

PUR Gum

A wonderful, useful, simple and powerful app! Great for any Shopify users. A must as well.

The customer support is outstanding :).

Good work!

Sword & Plough

Great app and amazing customer support! Ran into some issues with the install, but Adii and his team responded to my inquiry immediately and were able to resolve the issue.

Party and Beauty

Superb App. Super easy set up and great support from the developers.Most importantly customers love it!

Pearcha Sustainable Clothing

It's a great app. We love the customer feedback feature. The only down side is that it only works for online orders and not the point of sale orders. But they have great customer service and answered all my questions. We would totally recommend this app to our peers.

BelleXo♥

Super cute app, love customizing my receipts. Fun & easy to use, you can even add a discount on future orders :) Great work!!

VapeXport

Realy satisfied with this product very good.
Receipt are much better and the customer service is amazing i strongly recommend this!

Just Lift Apparel

Awesome App! Quick and easy! A great tool, to enhance the customer's checkout experience!

Market Crate from Farmer's Market

In just a short time Receiptful has made my list of 'must-have' apps for any e-commerce site. Turns a boring transactional email into a marketing powerhouse. Great work guys!

Ortega Premium Cigars

awesome app!!! glad we got it.

The Modern Shop

Great app. Really helps with the after sale visual a client gets. Before it was plain and dull, now its fresh and modern. I recommend receiptful for any shop. M