Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mia Mélange

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! super easy and straight forward. I wish i could make all my email templates with this app. Thank you so much for making it free!

Shami's Gourmet

Great App! Super easy set up and absolutely beautiful emails. We're only a few days in so we don't have any meaningful data vis a vis conversions and such, but there is no doubt in mind this will create sales. This should be one of the first apps any new store installs.

JLab Audio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Four days in - and we love it. Easy to set-up and already producing conversions and new sales.

Sorry State Records

Super easy to set up and the receipts look gorgeous. I just wish I could use this template for all of my other emails, most importantly shipping confirmation. The only troubling thing is how few people actually open their receipts. But the fact that I have that information is all thanks to Receiptful, and it was super easy.

Darling & Dapper

Loving Receiptful! Super easy to setup, super easy to create a beautiful receipt with some nice upsells! Pays for itself ;)

Boardwalk Cafe and Diner

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This is exactly what we needed - Shopify, while great didn't offer decent looking invoices. Receiptful does exactly that so we are very happy with its functionality

Fragrancebuy Canada

Time spent using app About 7 years

The team at Receiptful is the most helpful team I have ever had the pleasure of communicating and working with. The app is an ingenious idea and the staff were extremely helpful in getting things setup and patiently answering all of our questions. Highly recommended for any professional business!

Silicagelly

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Superb app that automatically sends cross-sell receipt to my customers. Highly recommended!

Buy quality high absorption silica gel & desiccant packets online at SilicaGelly. Moisture absorbers & dehumidifiers to keep your stuff fresh & dry. Free worldwide shipping.

Folly & Muse

Location Germany

So far so good. Easy to change the look of the receipt to your brands look. Testing was fun and great. Will have to see down the line if it will be as great as it is now!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Fantastic app, wish I had found it sooner! Very simple drag and drop set up to get beautiful results. Up-sell integration is very easy and I was extremely impressed with the automatic unique voucher code feature, a simple drag and drop, couple of clicks and you have one of the best up-selling opportunities available. And it's free! I think this is the most comprehensive, easy to use and well designed Shopify apps I've ever used.