Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Swimline

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Not knowing much about email marketing, we looked at the common players at the most basic way possible. It goes without saying that CM Commerce presents the easiest, most user friendly interface and provides services for companies of all complexities.

Funlarious

Location Australia

Intelligent and well thought through. Amar is a gem! He is super efficient and helpful. Every time when I encounter a problem he would investigate and follow up as promised. He is a super star!!

Nano Tape It!

Location Australia

This is helping me convert more people to sales, great! Keep it up guys, looking to getting more campaigns up and running.

Raw Threads Athletics

I used this help to help our conversion rate of abandoned checkouts. It has had a very successful ROI. We are very pleased and have added it to our other Shopify Stores as well.

mapuchi moda

Location Spain

So far its a really simple set up and I'm a beginner so my goal is for the app to help generate more customers and I feel sure it will do this.

wondrous lashes

Location Australia

the customer service is great! they emailed me to extend the free trial as they understand the uncertain times we are facing! thank you:)

E-Bike Fast

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app for all of our email marketing. It does all of the things the much higher priced apps do and more. Love it!

Swet Seat

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me streamline my email marketing. I really like how simple the recipes are. I would love it is I could do the reviews ones on my basic plan seeing that I'm such a new store. That is something that would really help.

44 Ideas

Time spent using app 1 day

It’s great for managing all your marketing Especially if you’re not knowledgeable on all the different possibilities. Especially love the newsletter Builder how it pulls everything from your website is so simple and easy to use

KHAANNAAZZ

Location Australia

i like it but its little confusing since i am using this eccomerce thing for the first time
dfdfdfd