CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited July 23, 2020

A real lifesaver when it comes to managing email campaigns and your store. It's so easy to use it feels like I have another member on the team helping out. It pays for itself so quickly.

Rounded Edge Store
Time spent using app: 24 days
July 15, 2020

I LOVE the pre-done emails - they look professional and even had my brand colours already synced in somehow - maybe it's magic. Overall I have found CM so helpful and really guides you through setting up. There is even a webinar to find out more about using CM. I liked getting extra trial days by simply actioning the core elements. Looks really good and excited to use it on my new Shopify store. I think this could really help my business.

Curly Sista
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 15, 2020

The App itself is excellent and continuously growing in functionality. What sets CM Commerce apart from other Email Marketing Apps is the excellent level of customer service.

Mo Bro's
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Edited July 8, 2020

One among the best App easy to use and provide all feature you need for email marketing

I recommend to anyone . Enjoy

ZANMODA
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 27, 2020

I really like how this app works and helps me capture more customers or people who were nearly customers. The email verification/setup needs to be explained better for beginners though. Otherwise, great app.

AFK Gaming Gear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited June 27, 2020

Love CM Commerce. everything becoming so much handy and easier for me to up sale , retain customer feedback! love love it!! xd

MISS MODERN
Thailand
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 19, 2020

I've tried other one before. This one is far better. The workflow is great. Can't wait to see the result.

Les industries Groom
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 19, 2020

I've been looking for Conversio sine forever, I thought it disappeared and now it's even better than before, especially with popup feature! It's so user friendly and easy to setup! And don't get fooled, it's not 14 day trial, but actually 30 days!

Mersha Coffee
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 18, 2020

This app was suggested to me by video course I am using to set up Shopify store.
So while I can not compare it to other apps as I am a newbie so far it has proven very easy to set up and when I did have an issue the support / follow up was super quick and helpful.

Fur Babies Meow
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 15, 2020

I've tried many email marketing apps and this one is by far the best. Literally takes care of everything so that you can focus your attention towards getting traffic and managing your store. Love it! Oh and the great customer service is amazing.

The Dallas Gordon Collection