CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Automate receipts, abandoned cart, review emails, and more.

Totemo Kawaii Shop

Worst app we've ever used. Been with them since the start of our store - 3+ years ago and their prices keep increasing and increasing especially when their management decided to make the plan based on # of customers we have on our store, versus the usage of the app which is completely ridiculous and extortionist.

Plan went from $49 - $99 (decent for receipts and some followups) to over $350 at the time we deleted them off.

Not to mention the fact that they removed all free plans and with every move, no notice to us or probably any other customer.

Stay far away if your looking for receipts and followups, tons of alternative companies that aren't shady.

September 5, 2019

Hi Jay,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that our pricing changes have not been communicated properly and that it isn't in-line with the improvements we've made to the product. I wanted to share a little bit of context though:

1. We first announced our pricing changes in June 2018 (with multiple emails). All of our customers were grandfathered on those plans and the initial plan was to have everyone switched by 30 June 2019. We however only made those final switches now.

2. As recently as mid-May, I emailed you directly from my personal email account about the changes. I also extended a discount and the opportunity to work with you to maximise the value you get from Conversio before the changes came into effect.

3. A quick look at your account historically shows that you earned ~$7 in additional revenue for every $1 you spent with Conversio. Even with the pricing increase, you would've still been ROI positive (something that is very important to us.)

4. Based on your mailing list size, I don't know of another solution that would've been more cost-efficient for you. I will also add that Conversio customers that uses most or all of our tools (thus simplifying their tech stack and consolidating all email-related marketing automation to Conversio) will always have a higher ROI.

If you're interested, we'd love to jump on a call and figure out how we can make both the pricing of your account and the implementation of the various tools work for you and your business. It has always been our primary goal to help our customers do profitable email marketing.

I'm available on adii@conversio.com if you want to discuss and explore this.

Founder / CEO

FSWERKS

Don't let the $20 price fool you, its a bill that keeps growing.. It became the most expensive app we had... WAY not worth it read conversio.com/pricing

September 5, 2019

Hi Raffi,

Sorry to hear you feel this way.

As with other marketing automation solutions, our pricing is based on usage (i.e. directly the size of your customer and contact database) and pricing would / should thus increase as you grow your business.

I had a quick look at your account too and noticed that you never used a paid plan with Conversio, so never used all of our available tools. Whilst our free plan was available though, our receipts tools helped you generate ~$25K USD in additional revenue, which is a pretty great ROI for a free app. :)

If you'd like to talk more about this or explore whether it is viable for you to use more of Conversio's tools (and still have a great, positive ROI), ping me here: adii@conversio.com.

Founder / CEO

Konsoul

Can't even send newsletters with this app. Staff is unwilling to help. Very disappointed. It looked like it had good potential as far as what it should be able to do, but I can't actually do anything with this app. Too bad. Guess I'll be going elsewhere.

FreeBurritoBlanket

Very rude support, I asked them to use my mail list because people who have Abandoned Cart also checked "Receiver Promotion Offer" I got an answer from them that the Checkmark is not strong. I don't know how "strong" the checkmark should be, next email I received that they are going to delete my account, which I found very dangerous and rude. So sad I had a good opinion about them. Very disappointed. Do not use them because whatever they don't like they may delete you or lock your functions.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and I’m terribly sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We’ve reviewed your support tickets from last Friday and replied directly, and wanted to also reply here to further clarify the situation.

We'd like to note that no way did we threaten to cancel your account for you. You said “I lost the point use Conversio for my Marketing needs.” at which point we let you know how you could cancel if you wanted to (by deleting the app from Shopify). We apologize if this wasn’t clear, as we in no way intended to convey that we were going to cancel on your behalf. Your Conversio account has remained active.

Your initial ticket, where you mentioned no longer finding value in the platform, was concerning sending additional marketing email campaigns to people who had abandoned a cart with you but who had not officially opted into receive email marketing. This type of email campaign would be considered spam, because the individuals who have abandoned a cart, and never completed the purchase did not explicitly opt in to receive email marketing from you. Sending emails to people who haven’t consented to receiving them is against various email regulations and laws, and can also have a very negative impact on your sending reputation.

We’re more than happy to work with you on sending emails to your subscribers, and to further help you to optimize your account. You’re always welcome to reach out to our team directly at help@conversio.com

POKOKS.COM

WE USED MAILCHIMP FOR SO LONG ABOUT 3 YEARS WITHOUT ANY ISSUE!

TODAY IS OUR FIRST DAY TEST TO SEND TO ALL OUR SUBCRIBERS and THIS IS DISASTER!!

HERE IS THE MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU USE CONVERSIO!!!!

Domain temporarily disabled
We disabled your domain temporarily because there was an issue with your emails. As a precautionary measure for your domain’s reputation, we have stopped all Newsletters and suspended access to this feature.

Please contact support so we can work with you to resolve this.

Adel Paris

pricing is based on list of customer you have since the beggining. It doesnt make sense since its an email marketing app and a lot of customers do not accept marketing.
If I cant pay for an specific list of clients that I will use to send email marketing campaigns it donest make sense

April 19, 2019

Hi there!

Sorry about the confusion in this regard. We can definitely help you suppress the customers (new & old) that does not accept marketing as a way to reduce your billing and also to give you control over who you want to contact via Conversio.

If you send me an email on adiip@conversio.com, I'd be happy to help with this.

Founder

CNCCookbook

These guys are bait and switch. Started out a nice free receipt app with shopping cart abandonment. Then they dropped that and now you have to pay.

Strut Jewelry

Unfortunately the app has changed from being free to wanting to charge me $40/month. That's a pretty big jump. Um, no thanks.

ShapeSquade

Garbage! They want $70/moth for something you can set up for FREE with Klaviyo! I have used this service for 6 months and have about 8k orders and it gets me an extra $345 in revenue witch mean they made money not me! NO RECOMMEND!

Leluvaunu.fi

Be careful with this. Started immediately sending receipts (completely drafts) to my customers without my permission.

Previous 1 3