Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
CMC Campaign Monitor
4.7
December 7, 2021

It's exceptionally lazy customer service, and they aren't helpful in the least. Not to mention the product itself is constantly changing since the team seems a little lost on which direction to take. I've been a customer for years, and they won't bother helping with a fix that needs to happen because their tech is built in an odd way for shopify. DO NOT RECOMMEND. Use Klaviyo instead.

Pig of the Month BBQ
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
December 19, 2019

Terrible support, nothing was resolved in the time i demoed this app. Overpriced! They wanted to charge me $99 and up for 55 active clients even though i have 4k clients that im not considering CLIENTS there is no way to remove those clients. They will force syn all the clients from your shopify account and consider those ACTIVE CLIENTS even if they are spam accounts or not. They did not want to work with me so F* them! Poor attitude.

The GearBuyz Store
Time spent using app: 4 months
CMC Campaign Monitor replied January 8, 2020

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our support team and I wanted to reach out to help rectify the situation. I believe there are some misunderstandings here as well as some of the figures you've mentioned are incorrect based on the conversations you had with my team and the activity in your account.

My team members thoroughly explained our pricing structure and what that meant for your account. I understand that you don't agree with our pricing but we were transparent about how we calculate contacts and what your billing would look like. In November, we explained that contacts and order history are pulled in directly from Shopify and could not be updated through CM Commerce.

A fundamental part of the CM Commerce platform is the ability to retarget inactive customers which is why we include them in our pricing. This is done through our workflows (for re-engagment campaigns, cross sell emails, etc) as well as our newsletters. While this feature may not be applicable for all of our customers, many find these features to be exceptionally useful in growing their returning customer base. As such, we cannot offer discounted pricing as we cannot omit those types of features from specific pricing plans.

Your calculations of active customers also seem to be incorrect. You say that you have 55 active customers, but in the month that you trialled with us you sent emails to 761 unique email addresses. That isn't taking into account any historical orders or contacts, only contacts that were reached by CMC in the one month free trial. With that in mind, I do believe the 1000 - 2501 customers tier is correct.

We're always happy to discuss this with you further offline and we'd love to offer you another free month's trial to use the platform.

June 29, 2019

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT HAS BEEN 6 DAYS AND THEY COULNDNT FIX MY PROBLEM. AND THEY DONT REPLY FOR LAST 3 DAYS!!

Sententia Jewelry
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 8, 2019

Complicated setup i order to use the Newsletter function. Having to add various data with your domain provider (and waiting up to 4 hours for it to work) is too complicated and time-consuming for most people/companies. Other apps work straight out of the box, so I hope Conversio will change this in the future. Until then, we'll go with another solution.

XBODY UK
Time spent using app: About 2 months
CMC Campaign Monitor replied April 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry that you've had this negative experience setting up your newsletters. We're happy to do this on your behalf, and have reached out to you directly via email. We're looking forward to working with you and getting your account set up!

March 17, 2019

So far not so good, nothing seems to work am I doing something wrong?
I am pretty sure I loaded it correctly

Seaturtleworld
Time spent using app: 3 months
CMC Campaign Monitor replied March 18, 2019

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and for your feedback - I've sent an email to you directly about this issue. There are a number of features that you have not enabled that I think will help you to maximize your ROI for Conversio :)