CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Automate receipts, abandoned cart, review emails, and more.

Sententia Jewelry

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT HAS BEEN 6 DAYS AND THEY COULNDNT FIX MY PROBLEM. AND THEY DONT REPLY FOR LAST 3 DAYS!!

XBODY UK

Complicated setup i order to use the Newsletter function. Having to add various data with your domain provider (and waiting up to 4 hours for it to work) is too complicated and time-consuming for most people/companies. Other apps work straight out of the box, so I hope Conversio will change this in the future. Until then, we'll go with another solution.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry that you've had this negative experience setting up your newsletters. We're happy to do this on your behalf, and have reached out to you directly via email. We're looking forward to working with you and getting your account set up!

Seaturtleworld

So far not so good, nothing seems to work am I doing something wrong?
I am pretty sure I loaded it correctly

March 18, 2019

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and for your feedback - I've sent an email to you directly about this issue. There are a number of features that you have not enabled that I think will help you to maximize your ROI for Conversio :)

Trends Cat

Doesn't work anymore, i got this message all the time when i want to connect
Whoops!
Something went wrong, we're sorry! Try refreshing this page first to see if that helps.
If not, you can go to the Conversio Home Page here, or if you need to contact us, send us an email and we'll look into it.

Www Healthfreakstore Com

i couldn't even edit the email receipt template... and the support team wasn't really helpful

Tackle Town

We were going to use Conversio for the Product Reviews, Cart Abandon and Newsletter functions but were disappointed to learn from Conversio that the Receipts function is a must and not a function that can be switched off. If you want to avail of any of the other features you MUST use the Receipts function.

We currently use another app for all emails (including receipts) and the templates there are so much more professional looking than the Conversio template. It would be a big step back to use Conversio receipt designs now. I don't have the time (or probably knowledge) to edit the Conversio template enough to look like my current design. If that's even possible.

I did try the Conversio test email but it showed up incorrectly on my mobile which made it very difficult to read and understand. I sent Conversio a screenshot but they were unable to explain it. They told me they were looking into it but seemed to be unaware of this problem. Note to current Conversio users: it might be working fine on your device but some mobile customers of yours are probably experiencing the same issue as me which wouldn't reflect well on your business.

The option to send the test email to different emails isn't available so I couldn't check for the problems on other devices.

We don't display 'Taxes' at checkout or on receipts in my country and Conversio were unable to tell me if Taxes would display or not on our system.
We have a checkbox for Taxes in my current receipt app which we can simply uncheck. Conversio doesn't have the same level of user friendliness.

Why can't we just use the Product Reviews, Cart Abandon and the Newsletter functions!? I'm sure there are good parts to Conversio but we couldn't try them unless we used the poor quality Receipts, which we are not willing to do.

Customer service were quick to respond but couldn't help with any of the issues.

Bryanseguridad

has a lot of mistake when you are trying to do your messages. specially the notification.

Igift

Update:

It is really annoying that we cant send out amended invoices. The app put the wrong credit card number on the invoice and we cannot fix it through receiptful!!!!!!!!!

We have had a chance to work with this app (and its developers) for a couple of weeks and hope to pass on some useful information that other users will appreciate. Our review hopefully will help you to understand what this app can really do and not do so that you can save valuable time. I hope anyone who leaves a review of this app or any other Shopify app will do the same. I find that most reviews through Shopify to be useless as they are first impressions or too brief.

First of all, I would like to say that this app makes giant steps forward in receipt design and will provide a realistic possibility of getting a repeat sale. It is also good at sending out an receipt on a timely basis which is should do without a glitch. So if this is all you want this app is good,

Also, it appears that this app is good at resending an invoice if customers want another copy, To do this, you can press "resent receipt" in the Shopify order page or from the Receiptful website.

However, this app needs more development. Currently, if a customer has given you an incorrect or new email address, you to change the email address in Receiptful and send it from there. This is unexpected for Shopify users as we would make the email change on the orders page or the customer page. We would then press "resend receipt" on Shopify orders page. If you do this, the receipt will go to the old email address. In the end, the email address will have to be changed in Receiptful and Shopify to keep your records correct. It is worth noticing that Receiptful will show this receipt as "not sent" but we can confirm that it has been sent.

The other downside of Receiptful is that some of the basic tasks that other Receipt/Invoice apps have, Receiptful is missing. If you need to change/edit your receipt and resend it, you cannot do this in Receiptful. So if you need to change the address, add a redelivery charge, add a discount, etc. you cannot do this in Receiptful. You will have to do this manually, This feature in almost all of the other receipt/invoice apps from Shopify.

Finally, some more good news that we just learned -- if you want to send a copy of an invoice to your business email automatically, this can do this with Receiptful. If you do this you may be able to amend an invoice.or at least indicate the amendment in an email. We will investigate to see if you can fully edit the invoice -- but if would likely be an awkward workaround at best.

Conclusion: this App is free for a reason -- it is not really a fully functional receipt app .It is probably the best receipt app with Shopify if you don't want the editing function (Invoice4Shopify has the editing function but no upsell function). It has the potential to be quite wonderful. The developers seem very keen to improve the App so hopefully the changes will be coming very soon.