CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Such Skincare

CM Commerce has beautiful and easy to use email templates. I find the platform really easy to use. The Workflow recipes are very helpful. The platform does have some issues, but I have found the support and dev team are onto it and we always get a resolution. Looking forward to the teething issues being ironed out and then it will be a 5 star review from me.

Herbal Papaya

I used CM Commerce to set up successful automated email campaigns, workflows and newsletters that have helped to generate revenue for the company.
I hope they are able to implement the A/B testing feature soon because it is something we are looking forward to exploring.

Nu Hair

Just started using CM commerce for Nu Hair. No complaints so far. Easy to use, don't like having to add a logo section each time and can be a tad buggy, but overall it's great. Happy that they are part of Campaign Monitor. Looking forward to getting features available in that platform like the countdown timer and engagement segments. Hopefully, it can help drive more customers to nu-hair.com

Self-Care Is For Everyone

We're big fans of CM Commerce here. It has as many capabilities in an email provider/platform as you can want. It does take time to actually learn how to use all the capabilities however. We definitely recommend contacting them and getting some support from their end if you're stuck at any points in the set-up of automated emails and series process. We did that and we loved the support we got! Highly recommend CM :)

Sundot Marine

I enjoyed the free 30 day trial even though I didn't have much time to explore the app yet, I can tell that it will be helpful to my business and am looking forward to growing my email campaigns and the abandoned cart tools. Thanks Conversio.

Budz Butter

When MailChimp no longer integrated with our Shopify store, we switched to Conversio. So far, it's been great! A great feature is that it is charged by the number of REAL customers you have - not just how many email subscribers are listed. Still in the testing phase and figuring out how to create our emails, but so far so good!

SweetCharmingPets

I like this app so far because it also has the customer review follow up function and customer service is also good - I would usually get the response back within 24 hours to get help. The reason I took 1 star out is because the conversio's instruction on how to add the reviews on my shopify store isn't clear enough for me and still need help. I'll have to reach out to the customer service again. Everything else is great!

Burke Mercantile

I got this to replace Mailchimp since their integration with Shopify is ending. I really like the wide variety of pre-made templates for follow ups with customers, and after a month I've already seen a few conversions from them. It's relatively interface friendly, as someone not super tech savvy it's been pretty straight forward to build emails. I am a bit bummed about the monthly price, as I was on a free plan with Mailchimp and being such a small company, I don't need to send excessive amounts of emails, but hopefully over time it will prove to be worth the price.
I will say there are a few features that have been difficult for me to implement on my own, even with the Conversio instructions. I had to get their help to verify my domain to intergrate my email marketing customer list from Shopify. I also reached out for help with adding code/widget to show reviews left through Conversio follow up emails, but they wouldn't help me without charging me a fee. I feel if I am paying a monthly fee, it should include help with these available features if their provided instructions are not enough for me to complete on my own. Other than that, I've enjoyed the service so far and hope it will work out long term.

OneShopCurvy

This is really helping us drive sales, we use it on 2 of our stores and its helping both of them to get customers to revisit their carts and make purchases.

ANITA-LAURENT

Conversio has helped me several times to save the sale and boosted my sales conversion rate. It is definitely recommended for any eCommerce entrepreneur wanting to boost their success.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6