CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

romptastic

I used this app to help me do an abandoned cart email campaign. I really like how it does allow me to set up so that my customers would receive a discount coupon after they purchase a product. I would recommend it. It would be nice if it did my website set up automatically for their customer service could have been better.

kartata

Great app so far. Easy implemented and fast support. Would recommend. Could use some additional features like generating coupons on pop ups though.

Stardust Hand Chalk

I initiall gave this a lower star because of customer support. But after they provided me with great service and got me all set up and ready to go, I decided they deserved at least a 4 star. Good app I would recommend. Support was good

Chalo Chalo Colombia

I've been using the app for a short time, but what I've seen, it has been very useful, and very easy to use. Will see how it keeps going.
Would love the reviews feature to be in the basic plan.

Such Skincare

CM Commerce has beautiful and easy to use email templates. I find the platform really easy to use. The Workflow recipes are very helpful. The platform does have some issues, but I have found the support and dev team are onto it and we always get a resolution. Looking forward to the teething issues being ironed out and then it will be a 5 star review from me.

Herbal Papaya

I used CM Commerce to set up successful automated email campaigns, workflows and newsletters that have helped to generate revenue for the company.
I hope they are able to implement the A/B testing feature soon because it is something we are looking forward to exploring.

Nu Hair

Just started using CM commerce for Nu Hair. No complaints so far. Easy to use, don't like having to add a logo section each time and can be a tad buggy, but overall it's great. Happy that they are part of Campaign Monitor. Looking forward to getting features available in that platform like the countdown timer and engagement segments. Hopefully, it can help drive more customers to nu-hair.com

Self-Care Is For Everyone

We're big fans of CM Commerce here. It has as many capabilities in an email provider/platform as you can want. It does take time to actually learn how to use all the capabilities however. We definitely recommend contacting them and getting some support from their end if you're stuck at any points in the set-up of automated emails and series process. We did that and we loved the support we got! Highly recommend CM :)

Sundot Marine

I enjoyed the free 30 day trial even though I didn't have much time to explore the app yet, I can tell that it will be helpful to my business and am looking forward to growing my email campaigns and the abandoned cart tools. Thanks Conversio.

Budz Butter

When MailChimp no longer integrated with our Shopify store, we switched to Conversio. So far, it's been great! A great feature is that it is charged by the number of REAL customers you have - not just how many email subscribers are listed. Still in the testing phase and figuring out how to create our emails, but so far so good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6