Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

LiveBreely.com

So far this app has been very easy to set up and they even offer you EXTRA trial days when you complete certain steps. What a gem!

Bentley's Mug Coffee and Tea

Tested to work fine, will keep using it on our website to capture and automate our workflows. Glad I found it.

Wearwell (UK) Ltd

Seems good so far. Shame it doesnt link to the original campaign monitor and acts as a stand alone product. makes pricing confusing! Won't allow for more than one store to be linked, so you need multiple subscription and separate email address for each CM Commerce.

Peelinpeace

This app makes marketing emails a quick and easy task! I would hardly recommend it! You can just set up your account in minutes and It's all done. Really good support as well.

Ro's 3D Signs & Designs

So far its been a bit confusing to set up for and I am unable to find anyone within customer support to assist me. I am however working it out

JMC Fashion Boutique

i used this app to help me do emails and its so easy to use. Its very simple to set up and it took a huge pressure off of me to know that this app can take care of it for me.

Boss Fitness

I'm liking this app so far! Simple to set up and I like the fact that a lot of it is pre-done for you! Makes my life much easier!

Hey Presto Pizza Kits

I use this app to help me quickly and easily keep in touch with customers. I'm time poor so this app's integration with Shopify helps me to quickly segment my database so I can customise emails to first time buyers, active, lapsing customers etc. It saves me a boatload of time and brings me a measurable and solid ROI. I'd like to see some improvements to the campaign reporting. For instance, being able to see sales revenue in the campaign list, beside each campaign, without having to click on the campaign itself. And the interface is a little dated I feel.
But for the money, it's well worth it.

romptastic

I used this app to help me do an abandoned cart email campaign. I really like how it does allow me to set up so that my customers would receive a discount coupon after they purchase a product. I would recommend it. It would be nice if it did my website set up automatically for their customer service could have been better.

kartata

Great app so far. Easy implemented and fast support. Would recommend. Could use some additional features like generating coupons on pop ups though.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7