CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Best Vitamin Supplements

The email builder, recipes, and pre-built copy is the best I've seen. I had several others in the past and this one blows them out of the water. Support great too. Keep up the great work guys!

HedCandie Virgin Hair Company

Very easy to navigate and understand. i just started using and have already had customers subscribe to my email list. im excited

Nurture Digital

I use CM Commerce on all 5 of my websites and it's the only email system I recommend to clients. It's powerful and just keeps getting better and better.

Camila Riley

I'm starting to test CM Commerce and so far so good. Affordable pricing with a lot of features to generate more sales through email marketing. Highly recommended to increase AOV value of each prospect / customer from your store.

Rounded Edge Store

A real lifesaver when it comes to managing email campaigns and your store. It's so easy to use it feels like I have another member on the team helping out. It pays for itself so quickly.

Curly Sista

I LOVE the pre-done emails - they look professional and even had my brand colours already synced in somehow - maybe it's magic. Overall I have found CM so helpful and really guides you through setting up. There is even a webinar to find out more about using CM. I liked getting extra trial days by simply actioning the core elements. Looks really good and excited to use it on my new Shopify store. I think this could really help my business.

Mo Bro's

The App itself is excellent and continuously growing in functionality. What sets CM Commerce apart from other Email Marketing Apps is the excellent level of customer service.

ZANMODA

One among the best App easy to use and provide all feature you need for email marketing

I recommend to anyone . Enjoy

AFK Gaming Gear

I really like how this app works and helps me capture more customers or people who were nearly customers. The email verification/setup needs to be explained better for beginners though. Otherwise, great app.

MISS MODERN

Love CM Commerce. everything becoming so much handy and easier for me to up sale , retain customer feedback! love love it!! xd

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92