Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce | Reviews

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Silk and Briar

CM Commerce emails and the newsletter have resulted in several conversions for me, and I've only been up and running for one month. I sent out my first newsletter today, and got a conversion from it.

Fashion On The Fly

I feel like it'll be great once I fig out how to utilize it to better my business! I love how I can change all the colors to match me theme!

sambby

excelente app la recomiendo, para darle una buena presentación al cliente de cada pedido comprado y mantener un orden

Meditating Sage

Great! It is an easy way to add extra email functionality to my site. Lots of done-for-you templates.

WESTCOASTWEAR™️

i have been using for some time now and has help my store make a lot of sales 25% more a month with the help of this app and its great price for starters. easy to use once you learn it not hard at all.

Shine Sparkle Slay LLC

I'm writing this review because CM commerce said that they would give me 3 free additional trial days despite me trying this app for the first time and not knowing much about it. Seems like they should maybe do this towards the end of the trial when you've actually had some time to play with it first.

Teri's Treasures

This app makes it easy to collect email information for my customers. I am so thankful for this app!

The Playful Collective

Very easy to use and very happy with the look of my email marketing with this app! Has been great for this total eCommerce beginner. Thank you!

Foxxy Lady

Very helpful and easy to set up. Will keep using and look forward to seeing results. Thank you......

Kakuseisha

Fast to install and easy to use, it helped me with my email marketing and reaching more customers in my site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95