Reviews (1,149)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation features, including follow-up emails and abandoned cart reminders. They value its customizable options, unique discount codes, and product links in newsletters. The review and recommendation features have boosted sales and conversions for some merchants. Customer service is noted for its quick response, and the seamless Shopify integration is a plus. Merchants report increased repeat business, customer engagement, and site traffic. The app also offers professional-looking receipts.

May 29, 2015

Great app and great support. They respond quickly to all my questions and give me easy instruction on how to do things. They are great and I LOVE my receipts!!!

SpoiledDogDesigns.com
December 21, 2015

Love it!! Very helpful, very easy, and really works well with gaining repeat customers.

Lance Learning
February 7, 2018

great app , helps a lot with remarketing.

Mg Top Zone
Israel
September 28, 2015

They really have a beautiful platform and great emails. They have a ton of offerings which I'm still trying to wrap my head around but I would definitely recommend them.

Cordsteststoreshopify
November 21, 2019

CM is the best app to come our way! Highly recommend, creates a lot of extra revenue for us. Invaluable!!

French Velvet
January 31, 2017

Great App to stay on top of after sale emails.

Stock Supply Stores
July 4, 2018

Support is stellar, control over how our receipts look and what we can do with them makes this a very handy tool! We're just exploring the rest of the features and are excited to get more out of it!

The Glass Underground Online Store
April 12, 2015

We love this app. It's easy to set up and it looks great - much cooler and more professional looking than the default receipt offered by Shopify. We had a query during installation and Adii got back to us within 30 minutes - great customer service.

HeadSprung!
May 19, 2016

Wonderful & Outstanding APP!!!! Should be included in Shopify by default!
My only suggestion is to enable automatic override of default notification templates.

Vertica Surf Gear
May 28, 2015

Great idea and works great. Seeing results already on our end. Thanks guy for a great app.

StickerBrand