Send automated emails.
Powerful segmentation to send emails at the right time and turn every campaign and message into a personal interaction with your customer.
Smart email marketing tools.
Improve your customer conversations throughout their entire journey with automated receipts, abandoned cart emails, and follow-ups.
Collect and leverage reviews.
Build trust for your brand by collecting and showcasing reviews and photos, then automatically insert positive ones in your email campaigns.
About CM Commerce Email Marketing
Automate your ecommerce email marketing.
Send smarter emails that grow your brand and increase your sales. Trusted by more than 20,000 entrepreneurs and ecommerce businesses worldwide, CM Commerce (previously Conversio) combines email marketing with user-generated content tools to engage your customers and build trust in your brand.
How does CM Commerce email marketing work?
- Seamless Shopify integration—Instantly sync all of your customer and order data to dynamically build up-to-date and accurate customer profiles and list segments.
- Take the stress out of email marketing and marketing automation with ready-to-go automation recipes. Easily set up customized emails that welcome new signups, nudge people who abandoned their carts, upsell with personalized receipts, and target customers based on their preferences and behavior.
- Never send an irrelevant email campaign again. Our powerful segmentation gives you access to all of your customer's purchase, demographic, preference, and engagement data.
- Build brand trust with real customer reviews. With the ability to upload photos and reviews, your customers become your biggest advocates. Feature their compelling stories on your site and in your emails.
What are the key features?
- Abandoned cart emails—Start recovering revenue with abandoned cart emails that automatically feature your latest product reviews, coupons, and other recommended products.
- On-brand receipts—Optimize your most opened and clicked email campaigns with eye-catching templates, cross-sell messages, and shipping coupons.
- Recipes for automation success—Nurture your new customers, drive repeat purchase, and reward your most loyal customers with powerful marketing automations.
- Visual product reviews—With the ability to upload photos and reviews, your customers can become your biggest advocates. Feature their compelling stories on your site and in your emails.
- Email newsletters—Easily set up and start sending personalized emails to help you convert more customers.
Looking for a Mailchimp / Klaviyo / Omnisend replacement? CM Commerce can be set up quickly to replace all of your emails automations. Here is how we can make this change easier for you:
- Our whole team will be on standby, ready to get our hands dirty to help you make the switch.
- High-performing marketing automations on easy mode.
- With super-personalized email marketing and on-site social proof, CM Commerce is the easiest way for growing Ecommerce brands to increase revenue.
Ready to start?
Once you sign up you automatically get up to 30 days free trial of CM Commerce, which includes access to all of our tools. Once your free trial runs out, you will automatically get charged according to your tier, unless you cancel manually.
Free to install
Paid plans starting from $9/mo, based on number of subscribers.
Most recent reviews
I'm starting to test CM Commerce and so far so good. Affordable pricing with a lot of features to generate more sales through email marketing. Highly recommended to increase AOV value of each prospect / customer from your store.
Rounded Edge Store
A real lifesaver when it comes to managing email campaigns and your store. It's so easy to use it feels like I have another member on the team helping out. It pays for itself so quickly.
I used this app to help me do an abandoned cart email campaign. I really like how it does allow me to set up so that my customers would receive a discount coupon after they purchase a product. I would recommend it. It would be nice if it did my website set up automatically for their customer service could have been better.