Page Builder & PRO page editor

Page builder & editor. Build & edit pages. Add landing pages.

$9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

Xceptional Xcessories

This app is perfect for customizing pages to meet your brand aesthetic and WOW your customers! Besides that, I love their support team! I had an issue with my custom pages for some reason, and Adam was able to respond quickly, literally within minutes, and resolve my issue with ease! This app is definitely where it's at!

doItBrands.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

EXTRAORDINAIRE !!!!! This app is with no doubt the best in his category. Even better than PageFly, GemPages, Shogun, etc... It reminds me of Elementor and Divi on Wordpress. In no time I resolved an issue on my front page and that was so easy that I'm wondering why I didn't test this app before instead of wasting money on "mainstream" apps. GREAT JOB guys !!!

Candor Services

Brilliant app, has some great modules and pre made templates. Love the fact we can edit existing pages such as collections pages, product pages etc and make them all individual. Support has been fantastic, as with anything it didnt work straight out of the box, but after a couple of emails and a very nice phone call from Adam in support we was up and running in no time. They have added some functionality to the app for us and have even helped us fix some other issues we had previous to installing the app.

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Location Poland

Very useful app, the best editor available in my opinion. Great support - polite, helpful, they know how to retain a customer (thank you Adam for resolving our issue).
I highly recommend this product!

Mooncat Crystals

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is exactly what I was looking for (and some things I actually didn't even realize I was looking for). I installed it for the free trial to see if it would do what I needed - and just one day into my trial I know I'll be keeping the subscription. Fast support, as well. Thanks!

IGWorks

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super grateful for this app that allows me to transform my Shopify pages without knowing how to write code. Occasionally, you have to outsmart the app a little to get what you want, but I have always been able to get what I want. I just don't think there is anything remotely close to this good on the app store as of January, 2019.

Toto's Toy Box

This page builder was easier to use than a lot of others I tried. I did occasionally have some issues but the developer was quick to sort them out. 5* for the support!

Culinesco

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is easy to use and super customizable. I had a few issues with integrating my email and with my store header. I contacted the developer and received prompt responses that solved my issues. Good app. Good customer service.

URBN NATION

Location Latvia

This is definitely THE BEST app on Shopify for customizing pages. I love the interface and usability!! The help of the team is incredible and saved a LOT of Time and Money! This app has no analogs and every one who wants to have beautiful pages need it!
I would totally recommend this app over any other drag and drop page editor apps out there on Shopify app store.

Guys!! You are just AWESOME! Thank you very very much!!!

asana-queen

Location Spain

This app can do everything that I expected Shopify would be able to do. I was very disappointed with Shopifiy's interface for design and customizing and was testing several other apps with those functions. Not only was this one of the cheapest ones but it is also nice to use and has useful templates. Their support was fast and friendly. I'm curious to see how long term testing will be but for now i'm very happy.