Page Builder & PRO page editor

Page builder & editor. Build & edit pages. Add landing pages.

$9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

E-Optician

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Customer support is terrible!!!! I have tried to contact them via e-mail many times throughout 2021 and I have not heard from them at all. Their app works well, but when you need help, they are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND...... HOW CAN I REACH OUT TO YOU????????????

February 7, 2022

Hi Enrique, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have tried to search for e-mails from you, but we can't see anything in our mailbox. Please let me know how we can help you and we will treat it as a priority. Once again we are very sorry if we missed an email from you.

Kind regards,
Magda

twiprice

Time spent using app 24 minutes

stay away of this app i installed it ruined my store also all your content are on their server you dont have control in your content it takes me lot of time to recover only one product all content disapired from my shopify store

April 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. If there is a problem with the app please contact our support at info@gravitysoftware.co.uk . We can help you to resolve every problem and we reply in a timely manner.