Page Builder & PRO page editor

Page Builder & PRO page editor

by Gravity Software

Page builder & editor. Build & edit pages. Add landing pages.

Atelier Green Factory

great ! very easy to use ;)
i use it to custom several pages on my atlantic theme; i fully recommend !

Reversal Solutions, Inc

I wish I could give this app 6 stars! The software is so comprehensive (once you learn it) - wasnt much of a learning curve and Adam's excellent customer support helped me out. He was very kind and patient and timely with some of my requests, I have been on Shopify with one store for around 7 years and now am using Gravity's app for the first time with a new store. I have worked with so many apps over the years, Some good, some not so good. This one is the BEST.

Bunky & Marie's

This app is very easy to use, and their support team is friendly and quite helpful - I like how easy it is to customize and match my current theme.

Gone West

Easy to use drag and drop page builder for Shopify. This really helped us to bring our site alive. Excellent customer service, highly recommended.

Orthopedia™

This is a good one.

Would just need a chat for support, but answers are pretty quick.

I use it on all of my stores.

Xceptional Xcessories

This app is perfect for customizing pages to meet your brand aesthetic and WOW your customers! Besides that, I love their support team! I had an issue with my custom pages for some reason, and Adam was able to respond quickly, literally within minutes, and resolve my issue with ease! This app is definitely where it's at!

doItBrands.com

EXTRAORDINAIRE !!!!! This app is with no doubt the best in his category. Even better than PageFly, GemPages, Shogun, etc... It reminds me of Elementor and Divi on Wordpress. In no time I resolved an issue on my front page and that was so easy that I'm wondering why I didn't test this app before instead of wasting money on "mainstream" apps. GREAT JOB guys !!!

Candor Services

Brilliant app, has some great modules and pre made templates. Love the fact we can edit existing pages such as collections pages, product pages etc and make them all individual. Support has been fantastic, as with anything it didnt work straight out of the box, but after a couple of emails and a very nice phone call from Adam in support we was up and running in no time. They have added some functionality to the app for us and have even helped us fix some other issues we had previous to installing the app.

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Very useful app, the best editor available in my opinion. Great support - polite, helpful, they know how to retain a customer (thank you Adam for resolving our issue).
I highly recommend this product!

Mooncat Crystals

This app is exactly what I was looking for (and some things I actually didn't even realize I was looking for). I installed it for the free trial to see if it would do what I needed - and just one day into my trial I know I'll be keeping the subscription. Fast support, as well. Thanks!

Previous 1 3