Page Builder & PRO page editor

Page Builder & PRO page editor | Reviews

by Gravity Software

Page builder & editor. Build & edit pages. Add landing pages.

gCreate

We just created our first page with this Page Builder & PRO page editor and it came out great. Customer support was really helpful with a question we had, allowing us to resolve our issue and go live quickly. Looking forward to utilizing this app a lot more!

dev46 Girls Tech Academy

I loaded the app on our NPO ecomm site because I wanted a singular look and feel. Wow!!! I fumbled several times and duplicated code on some pages, but Adam is by far the BEST!!! Patient, knowledgeable and simply kind. Love that I can ask for assistance at 2am AST and being in the UK get an instant response. Thank you CMSPro for a powerful app, that in reality simply flows. With gratitude, Adelaide

PREracing

This software allowed me to code custom HTML/CSS/JavaScript. Page Builder Pro handled all the liquid code translations. I had a minor concern and their support addressed it without any hassle. Impressive software, impressive service, and a godsend!

Soothebury

Prompt helpful customer service. The app does take a narrow learning curve but the tech support is really helpful and can help you customize pages to your liking.

Atelier Green Factory

great ! very easy to use ;)
i use it to custom several pages on my atlantic theme; i fully recommend !

Reversal Solutions, Inc

I wish I could give this app 6 stars! The software is so comprehensive (once you learn it) - wasnt much of a learning curve and Adam's excellent customer support helped me out. He was very kind and patient and timely with some of my requests, I have been on Shopify with one store for around 7 years and now am using Gravity's app for the first time with a new store. I have worked with so many apps over the years, Some good, some not so good. This one is the BEST.

Bunky & Marie's

This app is very easy to use, and their support team is friendly and quite helpful - I like how easy it is to customize and match my current theme.

Gone West

Easy to use drag and drop page builder for Shopify. This really helped us to bring our site alive. Excellent customer service, highly recommended.

Orthopedia™

This is a good one.

Would just need a chat for support, but answers are pretty quick.

I use it on all of my stores.

Xceptional Xcessories

This app is perfect for customizing pages to meet your brand aesthetic and WOW your customers! Besides that, I love their support team! I had an issue with my custom pages for some reason, and Adam was able to respond quickly, literally within minutes, and resolve my issue with ease! This app is definitely where it's at!

Previous 1 3