Get a grip on sustainability of your products, show the impact of production and transport and neutralise CO2 emissions.
Higher conversion & retention
Increase shop indexability, brand perception, customer loyalty and value and overall sales, while reducing shopping cart abandonment.
Easy integration and use
Our plugin is setup in a matter of minutes. Execute your social responsibility strategy, helping to fight climate change.
Save my planet: offset the CO2-footprint from factory to home
As consumer awareness on the importance of preserving the environment continues to grow, more companies puzzle how to integrate growing demand for CO2 reduction or offset into their business model, ensuring they contribute to a sustainable planet. This is where CO2ok comes in. We empower companies and their customers to neutralise the emission of greenhouse gases, from production to transport.
CO2ok offers a service that lets your customers compensate the CO2 footprint of their online purchases through investment in projects that directly contribute to lowering or neutralising the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. By enabling your customers to do so you do your bit to preserve our planet for our kids and future generations.
We help online retailers engage with their customers on climate change, offering valuable insight in emissions and the choice to offset it. In turn affiliated retailers build a positive brand image and increase awareness through demonstrated environmental responsibility. As a plus, CO₂ok’s easy to use technology lets you increase your sales conversion.
- Multi-language (currently English, German and Dutch - let us know which language you need!)
- Clear information 'hoverbox' with instant explanation
- Flexible placement on the shopping cart page
- Admin overview of collected fees
- Give your customers a smile on their face with our gifs
- Receive marketing support with our free kit and frequent content updates
- show the impact your shop makes with our Impact Trustmark and/or Impact Calculator
How it works
Upon checkout, customers are presented the choice to offset greenhouse gas emission of their purchase. When clicking the CO2ok-button a minor fee* is added to the order amount. Customers complete their order the regular way. The fee is paid by the customer to you and we bill you the amount of accumulated fees. We then invest 75% of the fee in the project(s) of your choice. The remaining 25% is needed for our operational costs - we aim to reduce this percentage as soon as we can!
Upon clicking the CO2ok-button:
- We calculate and show the cost to compensate CO2 that was emitted during production and transport of the product.
- We add the fee to the cart - the checkout process remains unchanged.
- We bill our retailer for the received compensation fees and invest them in projects via our certified partners: Atmosfair & Fair Climate Fund
- Your customers shop climate neutral.
*The extra fee is 1% on average
Bekijk de app in actie
Ontdek hoe de app werkt in een voorbeeldwinkel.Bekijk voorbeeldwinkel
Gratis te installeren
€15/month. 90 day free trial
Meest recente recensies
I needed help installing the app, the widget and the plugin, and I got it fast, very fast.
The designers are easy to contact and communicate with.
Everything works as promised and my customers do click on the compensations.
The app has a long (90 days) free trial period, giving you ample time to see the response and the clicks it generates.
Overall we recommend trying the plugin and widget!