COD Order Verification by OTP

COD Order Verification by OTP

by CODfirm

COD / Cash on Delivery order verification by OTP to reduce RTO

ZIPCARTZ

Great app! Helped us a lot! Makes good impression on customers, Also very fast support. I would love if all apps would be like this. I would say it is a must-have app for e-commerce in India!! 6 Stars!

sæy 7!

Great app to add to you store!! Does work seamlessly!! So currently it helps us to refine all the fake phone numbers!!

Sleek&Peek

Really liked this app! Great work by team! Best app for Cod Confirmation India, everyone should go for it!

Voganow

Amazing app with "to the point" functionality and works like a charm on the store. Seeing a lot of new features adding with time, which is really appreciable.

Imeora

many thanks to Mr Hriday, for providing us with a solution for filtering genuine orders, also Codfirm has helped us to reduce RTO'S. With the latest feature of Converting COD orders to prepaid, we are experience huge surge in PREPAID orders within 24hrs of applying it. Highly Recommended. thanks !!!!

Rebba

Amazing app. Must be recommended after installed this app reduced RTO and saved huge money and thanks to Mr.Hriday

Steorra Jewels

Downloaded this app to enable COD and confirming orders at the same time. It worked wonders for me.

BownBee - Creating Special Moments

I highly recommend this app to everyone, This will help you to find fake customers and reduce your RTO as well, also I've spoken to Mr. Hriday, He was very good & supportive person, Wish you good luck for your future endeavors. :)

Coccoon Personal Care

Very Helpful App. Has really helped us identify the right customers reduce our RTOs which has saved huge costs.

Captain Zack

I used this app for our brand store Captain Zack to reduce the returns from customers. It has really worked well. It has helped me reduced the return % as well.

Previous 1 3