COD Order Confirmation

COD Order Confirmation

by Softpulse Infotech

For India | Save delivery cost by avoiding fraud or fake order

Peluche.in

We just installed the app today, this is what I have found after testing the app as a customer

Confirmation IVR should Take Store Name
Confirmation IVR should keep repeating at least for 3-4 times. As the for first time 8 out of 10 times customer will not be able to understand what is happening

Because of these two missing features, I am taking away 2 stars. I will use it for a week before we take a final call to use this app or Not.

Please let me know if you could add these two features.

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Among these 2 features, We are providing 1st one - with which you can ask us to change IVR message and also we can set mp3 or wav audio file if you can provide any.

and for 2nd - IVR can be longer and it can charge you extra for longer calls. That is why we are not providing this feature at the moment.

You can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue. We are happy to help you.

StockShopUK

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Fitness Crossfit

very good. Awesome appp. it help me a lot. lot of customer satisfied through this app. perfect app for others to use.

Gizmos Globe

Hi Team, your app is good but issue is ur incoming number showing 1000 plus Spam so if customer see this in truecaller he or she ignore call do something on this so it will help more. :)

My Perfect Sculpt

nice app ...started using it just hoping it will work as show in App Store and need to add some more voice recording .

Tms The Mom Store

Just an ok app. It has a great feature of call back and SMS, however if customer misses the call, there is no way to generate another call after a specified period or schedule a call.

Also the app doesn't work on mobile screens.. can't access app data properly from my mobile which is how I do most of my business while on the go