COD Order Confirmation

COD Order Confirmation | Reviews

by Softpulse Infotech

For India | Verify COD Orders by IVR Call, SMS or OTP

Fuego Aves

Add COD price adding option.
I am unistalling this app, how to pay your used bills, explain it?
Hope you have a good dAY

October 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😊
COD pricing can be added using Shopify's "Advanced Cash on Delivery" app available on Shopify app store.
As we can not edit Shopify's checkout system from our end with Shopify's normal plan.
Thanks.

Active Living

Easy to understand . but some features are difficult to understand . SMS test message is not available .dwwcwwwwwwwwwwww

Dronesindia

really smooth app confirmed my order shaba maja agaya really maza agaya jhah hah haah yes bolo kya gua

BlackTree

I use this app it is very helpful for my business ..I recommend to all of you, If you are selling on COD mode then, please add the app on your admin panel.

MOTIVATORS SQUAD

amazing service and pageges made.i have done cash on deliver and cll confrmation frm ur store its relly v.thankyou so much

TOI & MOI

Good App, it will be great if we can use for all country and can translate SMS in other languages (French, spanish etc..)

Pratibha Art

Good to have for reducing your unwanted shipping cost. In India, it is a must-have app. Best of luck

Evogue Clothing LLP

good app. now have to see if it works properly. just installed it to my store. the interface looks nice.

Dokkan

dfghjklmdfhj dfghjklm sdjklm dhjkl ertyuiop eryuio eryuiop dfghjklmdfhj dfghjklm sdjklm dhjkl ertyuiop eryuio eryuiop

KKR Shop

very useful app to track COD orders. it is a very useful app for indian markets where bulk of your orders are in COD mode

Previous 1