Verify COD Orders & Reduce RTO

COD Order Verification by Automated IVR Call & WhatsApp

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
COD Order Verification

Hipipa

Excellent service and the app works very well, It works perfectly and I can verify cash on delivery orders. I recommend it 100%

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with HillTeck.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

GLAM COLOURS®

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. It’s our pleasure to assist you! :)

Mokobara

This is a really good app when used with whatsapp messaging, helping us reduce the RTO. Has also reduced the calling time too.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Have a great day!

Artistque

Efficiency of the App is good , it has helped reducing my manual calling time.
And also Good service provided.

September 16, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy that you're loving the app!

Charms Jewells

The App is Really Awesome. Helps Reduce the RTO!. It's Excellent. Only if it had manual calling for the no Response orders then it would have been best.
Recommended!

August 30, 2021

Thanks a bunch for the glowing review. Enjoy the app!

The Ayurveda Experience India

Apps works well, as intended. Support is quite prompt and helpful. Waiting for one more feature of auto-subscription, then it would be perfect.

August 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Excelsia

Really helps reduce the workload of manual calling. Customers get verified in the easiest possible way. Support is also excellent and setup is very easy. Highly recommend this app to anyone running a store with Cash on Delivery option in India.

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us.

We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Little Squirel

This app is very simple for use and save more time from the auto cancellation option. Order confirmation is very quick with less spending.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for the 5-star review. As always, if you ever need anything, just message us :)

Anthrilo

We used this app for COD verification. it is a very good app and we would definitely recommend it to avoid fake cod orders.

July 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

We are always happy to be able to assist you anytime you need.

Keroza.com

I used this app to help me in very fast order confirmation. So that I was saved my money to pay salary to large tele calling team

July 16, 2021

I appreciate your kindness and your words, it is very inspiring to be able to work with a very committed person like you.
Our team will continue working to be able to serve you with quality.

We will be available if you need any assistance.